The music moves with you
With the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod can truly roam free. The Bluetooth stays connected up to 30 feet away so you easily move about and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs, and change the volume right from the headphone.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your ear cup to manage music and phone calls.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Built-in microphone
- Controls on the ear cup for calls and music
- Adaptive noise-cancelling technology
- Battery fuel gauge indicates charge level
- Rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours when connected through Bluetooth and up to 20 hours when plugged into your audio device
Did you notice?Mic and controls built into ear cup gives you solid playback control, plus crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0
- USB power adaptor
- Hard shell carrying case
- Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00199-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010325
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it work on a mac
- Asked by Aarif S. K from Ahmedabad
I have the new iMac and it does work very well!
- Answered by Robert W from Pittsburgh
can I use it with the new xbox one?
- Asked by Matthew H from Salt Lake City
Yes you can. You need to purchase this: Stereo Headset Adapter
I have the last gen of the headphone Yes you can. You need to purchase this: Stereo Headset Adapter
I have the last gen of the headphones and the mic cable from that worked with the xbox one. The mic cable (red cable) that came with these headphones did NOT work but i used the old ones and that worked. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Shreyas S from Toronto
Will it work on a pc?
- Asked by Pauline K from London
Yes soo long as it either has built-in Bluetooth or a USB Bluetooth dongle.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
Is the headband adjustable? Also, do you need to use wirelessly or can they be plugged into device?
- Asked by Natalie S from Melbourne
Is there a way to control the song you are listening to from the headphones themselves?
- Asked by Sean-ryan T from Plantation