The music moves with you
With the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod can truly roam free. The Bluetooth stays connected up to 30 feet away so you easily move about and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs, and change the volume right from the headphone.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your ear cup to manage music and phone calls.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Built-in microphone
- Controls on the ear cup for calls and music
- Adaptive noise-cancelling technology
- Battery fuel gauge indicates charge level
- Rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours when connected through Bluetooth and up to 20 hours when plugged into your audio device
Did you notice?Mic and controls built into ear cup gives you solid playback control, plus crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0
- USB power adaptor
- Hard shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00199-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010325
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
I currently own the Bose Quiet Comfort 3 and Bose Quiet Comfort 15 but bought the Beats Studio as could not find a Bose set that w I currently own the Bose Quiet Comfort 3 and Bose Quiet Comfort 15 but bought the Beats Studio as could not find a Bose set that were both Bluetooth (wireless) and had the noise cancelling feature before going on holiday. These really are a truly amazing set. Easy to use with my IPhone 5s. I like the little battery display that comes up on the iPhone for the beats. Sound quality is perfect, great volume and base. When I use them with the phone on calls, the clarity is good both at my end and the other person can hear me clearly. Highly recommended! …
- Written by Kevin G from Poole
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this have a 3.5mm port so that while im listening to something wirelessly my wife can plug in her wired headphones and listen to the same thing?
- Asked by James K from Mascot
Are these headphones compatible with Ipad Air?
- Asked by Neal S from New York
No answers yet
Do these leak sound? I bought an old pair of beats a few years ago and they leaked so bad. Do these?? I listen to music at top volume...
- Asked by Nikki B from Whitehall
how many bluetooth devices can be connected simultaneously to headphones?
- Asked by Vladimir K from San Mateo
The headphone can be paired with more than one device, however active connection is with one device The headphone can be paired with more than one device, however active connection is with one device only. You'll have to disconnect from one paired device first to reconnect it to other paired device. It's very quick though. …
- Answered by Shakeel A from Washington
Will it work on a pc?
- Asked by Pauline K from London
Yes soo long as it either has built-in Bluetooth or a USB Bluetooth dongle.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport