With Power Support's HD anti-glare film set, you never have to let glare or fingerprint smudges get in the way of your iPhone display. Formulated with an oleophobic matt finish, the HD anti-glare film set effectively reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges while adding a layer of protection from scratches, dust and dirt.
- High-definition film is specially formulated to be compatible with iPhone display
- Effectively reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges
- Easy to install
- Included pre-installation film helps clear your screen of dust before installing
Did you notice?The patented static-cling adhesive means easier installation and no residue if you remove the film.
Apple Recommends ForReducing glare and smudges on your iPhone display.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone
- Two precision-cut HD anti-glare films
- One pre-installation film
- Form Factor: Film
- Material: Clear Film
- Mfr. Part Number: PJS-02AJ
- UPC or EAN No.: 700867223597
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Shame about the size!
This is the best screen protector I've ever used. The dust remover is a great idea. Just very disappointed that it didn't actually This is the best screen protector I've ever used. The dust remover is a great idea. Just very disappointed that it didn't actually fit the phone properly! It bearly covers the screen! …
- Written by Rebecca S from Southampton
8 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do these screen protectors look on the white phones?
- Asked by Molly K from Frankenmuth
Is it a screen protector for the front and back?
- Asked by Bob J
nope, just the front.
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno
Will this screen protector work inside the lifeproof nude case?
- Asked by Christopher M from Taylorsville