The perfect external hard drive for someone on the go, the G-DRIVE Slim is small enough to fit in your pocket. Formatted for your Mac and compatible with Time Machine, G-DRIVE Slim is an easy-to-use storage device designed for people on the move.
- Ultra-slim hard drive
- Compatible with Time Machine
- Formatted for Mac
- Lightweight, compact aluminium enclosure
- USB power eliminates the need for a separate power connection
- USB 3.0, 7200 RPM hard drive for fast performance; up to 125 MB/s
- Plug-and-play Mac performance-to-go
Did you notice?G-DRIVE Slim is formatted for your Mac and is Time-Machine ready.
Apple Recommends ForStoring important documents, MP3s, digital photo files and more with ease.
What's in the Box?
- G-Technology G-DRIVE Slim External Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 cable
- Quick install guide
- Other Features: Time Machine Compatible
- Connections: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Power Source: Bus Powered
- Height: 1 cm/0.39 in.
- Width: 8.2 cm/3.23 in.
- Weight: 15 g
- Length: 12.86 cm/5.06 in.
- OS 10.6 and later
- Mfr. Part Number: 0G02869
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487192896
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it possible to use it to transfer photographs and documents from a windows pc to my iMac? Thanks
- Asked by Ellen C
Take a look in 'launch pad' and find the 'Migration Assistant'. Launch that and it will guide you th Take a look in 'launch pad' and find the 'Migration Assistant'. Launch that and it will guide you through what you need to do. It will give you the link on your I mac to load the Migration Assistant software on your PC and you just follow the instructions. I'm in the middle of just doing mine now. Depending how much/many docs you want to transfer it does take several hours. I've just started with my music and a few docs to see how it goes. Good luck. …
- Answered by Lindsey W
does it have automatic & cloud backup? like wd external hard drive does..
- Asked by Hannan G