The olloclip 4-IN-1 Photo Lens for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s offers fisheye, wide-angle and two macro lenses (10x and 15x) in one handy solution. Small enough to fit in your pocket, the lens easily connects to your iPhone or iPod touch camera so you don't miss a moment.
- Four lenses in one pocket-sized device
- Works with popular apps in photo and video mode
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminium and precision-ground, coated glass optics
- Macro lenses capture fine details and focus within millimetres of your subject
Did you notice?The lens can be used with all your favourite photography and video apps, enhancing the quality of images you capture.
Apple Recommends ForEnhancing the image and video capabilities of your iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- 4-IN-1 Photo Lens
- Microfibre carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaner
- iPod touch 4th Generation adaptor
- Lens caps
- Quick-start guide
- Height: 3.81 cm/1.5 in.
- Width: 2.49 cm/0.98 in.
- Weight: 23 g
- Length: 2.49 cm/0.98 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: OCEA-IPH4-FW2M-RB
- UPC or EAN No.: 817311010587
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
The award-winning olloclip Lens System and App turn your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into an even more creative tool. This powerful combination will help you to take your mobile photography even further. Shoot, edit and share your photos and videos with ease.
Although olloclip lenses work seamlessly with any camera app, the olloclip App provides features such as a Mesh Editor, Macro Mode, Slo-Mo video, and many others. Our Photo Stabilizer Mode and Macro viewfinder will help you refine your focus to get the best shot with less effort. This is our largest update yet, including 25 new features you will want to explore.
olloclip lenses change the way you take photos, but when used simultaneously with the olloclip App, even more creativity becomes possible.
“olloclip’s 4-IN-1 iPhone 5/5s lens kit covers all the angles” - John Martellaro, The Mac Observer
“olloclip does it again, and your photos will never be the same!” -Todd Bernhard, iPhone Life
Visit your local Apple Store or olloclip.com to find out more about the award-winning olloclip Lens System for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Conversion lenses can add an interesting curvature to your photos. Once the photo has been taken, use the Mesh Editor tool to adjust the effect.
Use Macro Mode to help set your focus using the olloclip Macro lenses. Now with picture-in-picture, which allows you to keep your sense of the overall photo when shooting in this mode.
Photo Stabilizer Mode
Take a burst of photos and have the app choose the best one.
Check your stability in real time.
Set focus and exposure independently to produce dramatic photos in difficult lighting situations.
Slow Motion Video Recording
Capture video in slow motion, and play back any video at any speed. Includes an option to format the video for Instagram or any other sharing service.
Access all your photos with the improved photo library and adjust them using the Mesh Editor.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the olloclip photo lens work on iPad mini? Which one is compatible?
- Asked by Julia M from Townsville
can this product be used with iPhone covers?
- Asked by Charlie S from Collins
No. The product is specially made for use on a bare iPhone 4/4s.
- Answered by Aamir E from Atlanta
Does it work with ipod 5 16gb (doesn't have an outer camera)?
- Asked by Zachary F from Mount Colah
No, the iPod Touch 5th generation is to thin for this lens and the 16Gb version would not work anywa No, the iPod Touch 5th generation is to thin for this lens and the 16Gb version would not work anyway as this is only a lens to enhance the outer camera, which the 16Gb version doesn't have. …
- Answered by Stephen C