Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 140.7 mm/5.54 in.
- Width: 65.6 mm/2.6 in.
- Weight: 75.9 g
- Length: 16 MM/0.63 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2108_JPA-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472021089
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit an iPhone 5 C?
- Asked by Caroline W
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
What is the difference between the two Mophie Cases for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Samuel R from Franklin
Helium - 80% extra battery charge, slightly thinner then Air
Air - 100% extra battery charge, sligh Helium - 80% extra battery charge, slightly thinner then Air
Air - 100% extra battery charge, slightly thicker then Helium …
- Answered by Jeremy B from Port Moody
how long does it take to have the case fully charged ?
- Asked by Vivek P from Montreal
About 2-3 hours
- Answered by Victor A from Vista
does the factory earphone plugs into the case or does it have to use the adaptor?
- Asked by William C from Rowland Heights
is there a charging indicator light on the mophie
- Asked by Michele D from Coeur D Alene
Does morphie make any diference with the wifi signal?
- Asked by Victor H B from Jackson Heights