Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 140.7 mm/5.54 in.
- Width: 65.6 mm/2.6 in.
- Weight: 75.9 g
- Length: 16 MM/0.63 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2108_JPA-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472021089
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do I need to remove mophie juice pack air for charging iPhone itself
- Asked by Wei Hung T from Taipei City
no, when you plug it in (assuming your phone is inside the case), you'll be charging both the device no, when you plug it in (assuming your phone is inside the case), you'll be charging both the device and the case. It charges a lot slower though, since you're charging two batteries. …
- Answered by Dante A from Lima
is there a charging indicator light on the mophie
- Asked by Michele D from Coeur D Alene
Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full the battery is. …
- Answered by Heidi S from Washington
Will this case fit an iPhone 5 C?
- Asked by Caroline W
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
Does morphie make any diference with the wifi signal?
- Asked by Victor H B from Jackson Heights
Do I have to remove the case for USB syncing?
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Answered by Charles T