The Tech21 Impact Mesh case is fully integrated with impact-protection material D3O to provide the ultimate protection for your iPhone 5c. The D3O material provides a barrier between your iPhone and everyday accidents. If you should drop your iPhone, the molecules within D3O lock together upon impact, absorbing the energy and dispersing the energy away from it, so you have an added layer of durability.
- Fully integrated case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design offers sleek and minimalistic look
- Allows for full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without the bulk
- Raised screen bezel for added protection
Did you notice?D3O is a military-grade impact-protection material.
Apple Recommends ForEnsuring that your iPhone 5c stays as pristine as the day you purchased it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1 cm/0.39 in.
- Width: 6.6 cm/2.6 in.
- Weight: 26 g
- Length: 13.1 cm/5.16 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3787
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517330244
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the pink case the same shade as the pink iPhone 5c
- Asked by John D
Dos it fit with the Tech21 Anti-Glare Impact Shield Screen Protector?
- Asked by Hervé B
Honestly, I drop my phone a couple times a week. I have no scratches or dings -- this is SERIOUSLY Honestly, I drop my phone a couple times a week. I have no scratches or dings -- this is SERIOUSLY the best case on the market. It is super durable, really sleek, and protects like an army. …
- Answered by Kristina H from San Diego