The Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset features advanced ear fittings, noise-cancelling technology and high-quality sound for easy wireless communication. Perfect for taking phone calls on the go, talking to Siri on your iPhone or listening to music or podcasts, the Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset offers four hours of talk-time, which is doubled with the help of its sleek charging case.
Advanced ear fittings feature a new design that uses the natural contour of the ear to create a secure fit, making the Jawbone ERA comfortable enough to wear all day.
Be heard clearly, wherever you are
Life is full of noise, but phone conversations demand clarity. Military-grade NoiseAssassin technology eliminates background noise when using the ERA, so even if you’re in a crowd, the only thing they’ll hear on the other end is the sound of your voice.
Do more with the Jawbone App
Customise your Jawbone ERA to suit your lifestyle with the Jawbone App, which lets you program easy access to Siri or Google Now for hands-free control. Plus, the ERA's built-in locator ensures you can use the App to find the headset if it's ever lost.
- Small, lightweight design
- A programmable multi-function button makes it easy to access important phone functions
- Embedded sensors detect when you are speaking to eliminate background noise
- Wideband audio delivers pristine sound quality for an optimal listening experience
- The durable charging case protects the ERA and increases talk time
- Customise ERA with the Jawbone App
Did you notice?The ERA's charging case protects the headset and more than doubles its four hours of talk time, so you can talk for longer when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForTaking phone calls, listening to music and talking to Siri, all with the convenience of hands-free communication.
What's in the Box?
- Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset
- ERA by Jawbone Charging Case
- Four C-type earbuds - 3 right (S, M, L) and 1 left (M)
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth, Wireless
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: External power supply, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 13 mm
- Width: 21 mm
- Weight: 6 g
- Length: 46 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: JC03-03-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912012963
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Own Your Sound
Jawbone is a free application for the Jambox family of wireless speakers that allows you to curate and play the music you love, as well as customize your MINI JAMBOX.
Add playlists from multiple services (iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and Deezer) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
The Jawbone app allows you to:
- Use a single app to create, collect and play music from your favorite music services.
- Play music through MINI JAMBOX, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX or any Bluetooth speaker.
- Try LiveAudio™ and, when installed, remotely toggle it on and off.
- Customize the play button on MINI JAMBOX to access voice control and choose a one touch dial contact.
- Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your MINI JAMBOX.
- Easily switch between devices that are paired to MINI JAMBOX.
Your SmartSpeaker™ will get even better with time as other features and services are released for MINI JAMBOX. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
What a great product. Comes with charging case which is a must and choice of ear pieces. Very comfortable fit, great reception a What a great product. Comes with charging case which is a must and choice of ear pieces. Very comfortable fit, great reception and sound quality. Long battery life with verbal battery indicator. Wouldn't be without this magic piece of kit!! …
- Written by P M from LEATHERHEAD
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it compatible with non-Apple phones ie Blackberry etc
- Asked by Louis G from North York
what provision in this product is made for the deaf in the right ear with alternate ear bud sizes
- Asked by Lee W from Lynn Haven
Is this headset fully functional? i.e. lets you know whose calling, optional answer or ignore. Does it do everything an android headset does?
- Asked by Charlene P from Jamaica