The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 21.6 cm/8.5 in.
- Width: 1.9 cm/0.75 in.
- Weight: 285 g
- Length: 14.86 cm/5.85 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006135
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206050051
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
After some debating on what kind of keyboard to get, I decided to just go for it and pick this up at my local Apple store - I'm us After some debating on what kind of keyboard to get, I decided to just go for it and pick this up at my local Apple store - I'm using it right now. This is just a nifty little device, it's smart and it fits perfectly. There's a magnetic strip that holds the mini at an angle, and obviously the keyboard is quite small but it's really easy to use, I use all of my fingers to type and I touch type and I can still do that on this so it doesn't slow me down or anything.
I used it travelling with no problem, and honestly, I have a desktop Mac which I adore, but this is a great alternative for when it isn't convenient to use it. It was really easy to connect the keyboard and the mini too, and it will automatically connect after that - and you can switch off the keyboard to save energy.
It is a bit pricey, but considering that it's so easy to use, and is stylish and such good quality, it was kind of worth it because I've read so many reviews of cheaper boards that caused people lots of hassle and didn't do what they were supposed to. Maybe I'm lazy but I'm glad that I could just get it, connect it and go! …
- Written by C S from Leeds
38 of 42 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I think that it just a cover right, where can I buy the keyboard? Either Logitech or Apple is fine?
- Asked by Ruichang Y from Lancaster
This includes the keyboard. It is permanently attached to the cover.
- Answered by Karen W from Burbank
Is it compatible with iPad air
- Asked by Bernadette C
- Answered by Mohammed Ridhan A from Dubai
does it work with the i pad 2
- Asked by Melody M from Whittier
No it does not. This is a form fitting accessory and only fits the iPad Air.
- Answered by Robert K