The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 21.6 cm/8.5 in.
- Width: 1.9 cm/0.75 in.
- Weight: 285 g
- Length: 14.86 cm/5.85 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006134
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206050044
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Such a shame!
This folio would be simply amazing but for one bad design fault. There is a plastic cover/power button which sits directly over th This folio would be simply amazing but for one bad design fault. There is a plastic cover/power button which sits directly over the actual power button, which unfortunately kept switching the screen into sleep mode. Not great when trying to type up notes during lectures! If the designers had left a hole where the on/off button is, it would have avoided this issue. I took the folio back for a full refund within 4 days and am still looking for something similar to suit my purpose. It was perfect in every other way, but sadly this is such a major problem which prevented me from being able to use my iPad mini. …
- Written by Polly M from LONDON
41 of 46 people found this useful
Excellent cover excellent keyboard
I use my iPAd for work and play and this cover is easily the best I have found for both roles. The feel and size actually suit the I use my iPAd for work and play and this cover is easily the best I have found for both roles. The feel and size actually suit the iPad better than no cover or any other cover I have tried. Keyboard is very good for typing, the folded back position is comfortable and the battery seems to go on for ever. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Thomas H from Weston-super-Mare
19 of 24 people found this useful
Slim & stylish with bluetooth capability, keyboard is small but totally functional with incredible battery life, fitting in the iP Slim & stylish with bluetooth capability, keyboard is small but totally functional with incredible battery life, fitting in the iPad straight forward just have to follow out Logitech's instructions, charging cable far to short for practical charging, it should have been provided with a screen protector, I can for see ware and tare to the screen through constant use,
positioning the iPad at the angled position is far to forward, it can be tilted back with aid, I failed to see a cleaning cloth as described as part of the package?
On the whole it could be refined to make it an excellent product. …
- Written by George M R from Orpington
15 of 16 people found this useful
Bought 2 of these from John Lewis for my partner and my mini retinas. Both broke at the top left hand corner where the case grips Bought 2 of these from John Lewis for my partner and my mini retinas. Both broke at the top left hand corner where the case grips the ipad after around 3 months. This is where a cut out sits to allow you to reach the on off switch. It is clearly a design flaw, which is a shame as it is a great keyboard. Now use the previous version of the Logitech case which is a bit thicker, but properly made and after 5 months is still going strong. …
- Written by Charles C from Warminster
4 of 4 people found this useful
Scratched a month-old iPad screen!
If I could rate this zero I would. It scratched the smitherines out of a brand new iPad Air within a couple of days of purchasing If I could rate this zero I would. It scratched the smitherines out of a brand new iPad Air within a couple of days of purchasing both at the Regent Street London Apple store. I then dealt directly with Logitech Support (who took days to respond between my comments on the case) since the plastic clips that held the iPad in place cracked and made the case useless. Eventually they sent me a replacement case in a different color than original (had no stock of the original colour, and refused to do anything about the scratched iPad, then less than a month old. DO NOT BUY! …
- Written by Vernon A from London
3 of 4 people found this useful
Shame about the battery
The battery is not renewable and therefore if you're a business user, once the rechargeble batteries are gone, so is all your mone The battery is not renewable and therefore if you're a business user, once the rechargeble batteries are gone, so is all your money buying it this expensive case. Logitech should have made this with replaceable batteries. Real shame for an otherwise decent product …
- Written by J G from Inchture
7 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the secure lock clips be replaced on the folio if broken?
- Asked by Kathy D from Stittsville
They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim cente They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim center and told them that the secure lock clips broke. Logitech is now sending me a new folio keyboard for my iPad. All it takes is a phone call and a few emails with Logitech customer support, and your keyboard will be sent to you in no time. …
- Answered by Chanmin A from Oakland Gardens
Does it fit the new iPad Mini 3?
- Asked by Elaine M
Yes, it does. If you have any other questions check the Compatibility section.
- Answered by Izac L from Frederick
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
The info that comes with it says the battery lasts up to 6 months on a full charge. I've had it last The info that comes with it says the battery lasts up to 6 months on a full charge. I've had it last about 2 months on a full charge, and that's using it all the time. Hope that helps :) …
- Answered by Winston G from Moraga