Combining exceptional audio capabilities with a smooth, unique design, the Edifier Luna Eclipse speaker set can be used in a number of ways. Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless audio streaming, or attach the speaker to your audio host using the 3.5 mm auxiliary cable.
Clear, full sound quality
Each speaker unit contains a 19 mm tweeter and a 3-inch full-range speaker driver, producing a total RMS of 74 W. Each speaker also features two 3-inch passive bass radiators, increasing the bass performance and listening experience. Additionally, digital sound processing and dynamic range control minimise distortion levels even at high volumes.
- Touch-sensitive controls allow for volume, power and track control when in Bluetooth mode
- Bluetooth-pairing capabilities
- Auxiliary input port allows for alternative means of connection
- Dual 3-inch passive bass radiators for enhanced bass effect
- Remote control for power and volume
Did you notice?Touch-sensitive controls allow for volume and power control and track change with the swipe of a finger when connected via Bluetooth.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting music from your devices at home or work in full, clear sound.
What's in the Box?
- Luna Eclipse speaker set
- Remote control
- Speaker connecting cables
- 3.5 mm auxiliary audio cable
- Power cord
- User manual
- Frequency Response: R/L: 6.1 KHz - 20 KHz | SW: 30 Hz-1.58 KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 3 inch bass driver and 19mm silk dome tweeter in each speaker
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 22.2 cm
- Width: 12.2 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Length: 21.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: e25-Black
- UPC or EAN No.: 6923520263943
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Sound bigger then they look
Had these for a couple of weeks now and I have to say that they are impressive. Bass is very good it’s deep well controlled and sh Had these for a couple of weeks now and I have to say that they are impressive. Bass is very good it’s deep well controlled and sharp with good attack and punchy. For the size the bass is impressive not for the quantity but for the quality and the ability to hear the bass guitar notes in a tuneful way. Others that I’ve listened to at this price point can be muddled and woolly. The stereo image is one of the most outstanding revelations it’s very good presenting a strong sound stage for a budget loudspeaker. A one box unit can’t do this. Voices are clear and brass sounds bright and crisp but not rasping. Treble is clear and not overbearing considering the source material it does a good job of making MP3’s sound acceptably sweet via Bluetooth. At reasonable volumes you really do think you’re listening to a larger loud speaker. At higher volumes the dynamic range control starts to do strange things to the sound stage and the midrange suffers but if you’re having a party then no one is really listening to the mid range are they. Once you give them a better source via the line in then the treble really opens up. Using a lossless source via a DAC from a Mac the sound stage bursts into something much bigger and the treble extends to reveal all the detail you would expect from a much more expensive pair of loudspeakers. So in conclusion, fabulous as they come as a blue tooth loudspeaker and what is even more remarkable plug them on the end of a decent HiFi pre amp and they’re a cracking little pair of loudspeakers that punch way beyond their price. …
- Written by Peter B from Manchester
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these airplay compatible or just "bluetooth"?
- Asked by Ben P from Concord
Do the speakers need to be connected together by the cord in Bluetooth mode, because I'd like to have them at opposite ends of the room.
- Asked by Ross C from Scarborough
Are these speakers compatible with ipad air?... Elaine
- Asked by Elaine C
Yes they are. Either via the 3.5mm headphone jack or bluetooth.
- Answered by Stephen P from Perth