Combining exceptional audio capabilities with a smooth, unique design, the Edifier Luna Eclipse speaker set can be used in a number of ways. Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless audio streaming, or attach the speaker to your audio host using the 3.5 mm auxiliary cable.
Clear, full sound quality
Each speaker unit contains a 19 mm tweeter and a 3-inch full-range speaker driver, producing a total RMS of 74 W. Each speaker also features two 3-inch passive bass radiators, increasing the bass performance and listening experience. Additionally, digital sound processing and dynamic range control minimise distortion levels even at high volumes.
- Touch-sensitive controls allow for volume, power and track control when in Bluetooth mode
- Bluetooth-pairing capabilities
- Auxiliary input port allows for alternative means of connection
- Dual 3-inch passive bass radiators for enhanced bass effect
- Remote control for power and volume
Did you notice?Touch-sensitive controls allow for volume and power control and track change with the swipe of a finger when connected via Bluetooth.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting music from your devices at home or work in full, clear sound.
What's in the Box?
- Luna Eclipse speaker set
- Remote control
- Speaker connecting cables
- 3.5 mm auxiliary audio cable
- Power cord
- User manual
- Frequency Response: R/L: 6.1 KHz - 20 KHz | SW: 30 Hz-1.58 KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 3 inch bass driver and 19mm silk dome tweeter in each speaker
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 22.2 cm
- Width: 12.2 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Length: 21.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: e25-Red
- UPC or EAN No.: 6923520263929
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these airplay compatible or just "bluetooth"?
- Asked by Ben P from Concord
Do the speakers need to be connected together by the cord in Bluetooth mode, because I'd like to have them at opposite ends of the room.
- Asked by Ross C from Scarborough
Are these speakers compatible with ipad air?... Elaine
- Asked by Elaine C
Yes they are. Either via the 3.5mm headphone jack or bluetooth.
- Answered by Stephen P from Perth