The Adopted Leather Folio case for iPhone is a genuine full-grain leather iPhone case designed to protect your device from daily bumps and scratches. Featuring a suede-lined interior cover to protect the iPhone's display, the case allows for full access to all ports and controls, as well as offering an integrated interior card pocket for up to two cards.
- Genuine full-grain leather iPhone case
- Folio design with integrated card pocket
- Single card pocket holds up to two cards
- Non-conductive frame combines with the full-grain leather for a classic look and feel
- Suede-lined interior cover
- Full access to all buttons and ports
Did you notice?The folio case features an internal card pocket to hold up to two of your essential personal cards.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying and protecting your iPhone in genuine leather style.
What's in the Box?
- Adopted Leather Folio Case
- Form Factor: Armband, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 12.8 cm/5 in.
- Width: 1.4 cm/0.54 in.
- Weight: 3.2 g
- Length: 6.4 cm/2.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11182
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312011327
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Can't fault it
Beautifully made, great quality case. Would recommend it, only wish they made ipad cases too.
- Written by Tracy T from Newcastle upon Tyne
9 of 9 people found this useful
Ok - so this cover is a bit expensive - but you get what you pay for! Classy looking cover that fits perfectly - makes your phone Ok - so this cover is a bit expensive - but you get what you pay for! Classy looking cover that fits perfectly - makes your phone look very smart and professional! I wanted a cover that would cover my screen (having previously cracked a screen - not good!) - but without the bit that hangs down.
More grey than black in colour with smart chrome trim. I would highly recommend this cover! …
- Written by Wendy B from Lisburn
36 of 39 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the cover fold back easily behind the iPhone if needed?
- Asked by Adam C from West Chester
How many cards does this case hold?
- Asked by Christopher P from Los Angeles
It fits two cards really tightly. I don't think you'll be able to have any more.
- Answered by Abbas E