The Belkin USB 3.0 4-Port Hub lets you connect up to four USB enabled devices to your Mac or MacBook at the same time. Easy to install, the USB 3.0 connection provides up to ten times faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0, as well as quicker device charging.
- 5 Gbit/s transfer rate
- Fast charging
- Simple installation on your Mac
- Compatible with all USB 2.0 devices
Did you notice?The Belkin USB 3.0 Hub is compatible with all UBS 2.0 devices.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping all your Apple devices connected to your Mac simultaneously.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin USB 3.0 4-Port Hub
- Power supply
- USB 3.0 cable (1.2 m/3.94 ft.)
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868953006
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Syncs to your iPad, but does not support charging
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this hub support a usb superdrive plugged from my MAC air?
- Asked by Paul F from Oak Harbor
No. This is not, however, a limitation of the hub. The superdrive itself does not support being co No. This is not, however, a limitation of the hub. The superdrive itself does not support being connected through *any* hub. It is designed to be plugged directly into the mac and only works that way. Several folks have given the hub bad reviews bc of this, but it has nothing to do with the hub and those reviews should be removed. …
- Answered by Sterling Q from Fredericksburg
will this support an ipad air fast charge
- Asked by Bruce S from Warminster
Does this hub support a bus-powered small 2 1/2" HD like the G-Tech slim or mobile?
- Asked by Dennis P from Palm Harbor