With its 32-inch class (31.5-inch diagonal) screen size, 3840 x 2160 high definition resolution and energy efficient edge-lit LED backlight, the Sharp PN-K321 monitor is ideal for professional applications where it's essential to view detailed information displayed with precision. This super-high resolution display allows you to view the content of four full HD screens on a single seamless display. It also features IGZO* technology, which supports increased pixel transparency and reduced current leakage, thereby making the monitor more energy efficient.
Note that 4K DisplayPort operation is only compatible with the new Mac Pro (Late 2013).
4K HDMI operation is compatible with MacBook Pro (Late 2013) and the new Mac Pro (Late 2013). HDMI input is not available in the European-market Sharp PN-K321.
- 32-inch class (31.5-inch diagonal) screen size
- Ultra-high definition LED display
- 1.07-billion colour palette
- 350 cd/m2 brightness; 800:1 contrast ratio
- Built-in 2W per channel stereo audio system
- Landscape- and portrait-mode compatible
- View the content of four full HD screens on a single seamless display
Did you notice?The IGZO* technology used in this monitor helps reduce power consumption.
Apple Recommends ForProfessional applications where it's essential to view detailed information and content with tremendous precision.
What's in the Box?
- Sharp 32-inch PN-K321 - 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor
- 5 cable clamps
- AC adaptor
- DisplayPort cable
- RS-232 conversion cable
- CD-ROM (utility disc)
- Setup manual
- Screen type: LED
- Input Type: DisplayPort
- Other Features: Built In Speakers
- Height: 44.1 cm/17.36 in.
- Width: 3.5 cm/1.38 in.
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Length: 75 cm/29.53 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: PNK321
- UPC or EAN No.: 4974019777375
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *IGZO (InGaZnO) is an oxide comprising indium (In), gallium (Ga) and zinc (Zn).
Ratings & Reviews
Expensive, but worth it.
Despite the expense, this screen really does deliver. And although the build isn't on par with an Apple thunderbolt, I believe tha Despite the expense, this screen really does deliver. And although the build isn't on par with an Apple thunderbolt, I believe that when it comes to such a display - form really does follow function. Simply superb! …
- Written by kelly H from Horsted Keynes
26 of 37 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the refresh rate?
- Asked by Antoine A from Austin
60Hz Displayport set to MST, 30Mhz HDMI
- Answered by Gerald B from Saint James City
According to the Apple support article HT6008:
You can use 4K displays and Ultra HD TVs with you According to the Apple support article HT6008:
You can use 4K displays and Ultra HD TVs with your MacBook Pro (Retina, Late 2013) or Mac Pro (Late 2013) computer. …
- Answered by Anthony T from Wilmette
Display Port - HDMI
- Asked by Scott B from Arlington
You can run a Thunderbolt cable to the Sharp 4k display (up to 3) or to an Apple 27" Monitor (up to You can run a Thunderbolt cable to the Sharp 4k display (up to 3) or to an Apple 27" Monitor (up to 6). You'll notice the the Mini Display Port connector looks the same as the Thunderbolt cable. I have read that the cables are not backwards compatible (you can't use a mini display port cable with a thunderbolt i/o). This leaves the HDMI free. You will need to purchase a Thunderbolt cable if you do't have one already as the only thing included in the box with the Mac Pro is the power cable.
Whats in the box …
- Answered by Scott D from Chino Hills