The Turtle Beach i30 Wireless iOS Media headset gives you a richer experience with your music, movies and games on your iOS devices no matter where you are. Advanced Bluetooth technology provides a clear connection to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and easy control of your volume, track selection and more straight from the earcup.
Drown out unwanted distractions
Superior noise-cancelling performance ensures that you hear full, vibrant sound straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. In addition, invisible mic technology eliminates unwanted noise so every conversation is free and clear.
Memory-foam ear cushions make it easy to wear the i30 headset for as long as you like. And the headset's overall smart, clean design nicely compliments your iOS devices.
- Class-leading Bluetooth technology for full control—change tracks, adjust volume and even take calls without touching your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Active noise-cancelling technology silences unwanted background sound to deliver an immersive listening experience
- Multiple built-in microphones with breakthrough noise-filtering technology provide outstanding voice pick up wherever you are
- Massive powerful speakers with acoustically tuned drivers deliver precise audio performance and clarity
- Luxurious memory foam ear cushions and a soft leather headband provide long-term comfort
- On a plane, simply connect the included cable to take full advantage of the noise-cancelling technology with the wireless feature turned off
Did you notice?Active noise cancellation and noise filtering ensure that your calls are as clear as possible.
Apple Recommends ForImmerse yourself in sound with a Bluetooth wireless connection to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Turtle Beach i30 Wireless iOS Media Headset
- Headset charging cable
- Mobile adaptor cable
- Airline adapter plug
- Headset cloth carry bag
- Quick start guide and Turtle Beach sticker
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- THD: <1%
- Other Features: Wireless
- Connections: Bluetooth
- No. of Microphones: 2
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Charge Time: Four hours
- Mfr. Part Number: TBS-7010-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 731855070114
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
NOT WORTH THE PRICE
I BOUGHT THESE TO REPLACE MY BOSE HEADPHONES, WHEN THEY WORK THEY ARE OK, NOT MIND BLOWING , JUST OK, BUT !!! I AM NOW ON MY SECON I BOUGHT THESE TO REPLACE MY BOSE HEADPHONES, WHEN THEY WORK THEY ARE OK, NOT MIND BLOWING , JUST OK, BUT !!! I AM NOW ON MY SECOND SET OF THESE HEADPHONES , THE FIRST ONE JUST DIED ON ME. JUST WOULD NOT POWER ON AFTER LESS THAN 6 months, THESE SECOND ONES ARE ALSO BEING RETURNED BECAUSE OF THE SAME PROBLEM.FOR SOME REASON THEY STOP HOLDING CHARGE. TRIED SHORT CHARGE 3HRS OR SO, AND LONG CHARGES OVERNIGHT, IN THE MORNING ALL YOU GET IS BATTERY LOW AND SWITCH OFF OR NOT COME ON AT ALL.
I MUST SAY IAM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THESE. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE £250 …
- Written by Mandhla M from Paisley
This is the product I've been looking for for ages. I found it completely by accident in the Apple store. Great sound, so easy to This is the product I've been looking for for ages. I found it completely by accident in the Apple store. Great sound, so easy to set up, good quality construction and excellent battery life - much longer than the 10 hours quoted in the description.
The sound cancellation isn't quite a profound as with my wired Bose headphones, but it's good enough. The Apple store offers a 14 day trial after which you can return them for a refund so there's nothing to lose.. …
- Written by Matthew Y from Worthing
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this product work with the MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Shawn B from Atqasuk
To my understanding, as long as the item has Bluetooth capability, it should be fine and work.
- Answered by Megan S from Chicago
Does this headset have a voice monitor capability? I.e. Can you hear your own voice out of the speakers when talking on a call?
- Asked by Curtis A from Vancouver