Capture your memorable moments with the GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition - a compact, lightweight and waterproof camera. It produces professional quality images and videos thanks to features such as SuperView for wide angle video perspectives and automatic frame rate adjustment for low light.
Flexible for your needs, the camera is able to capture crisp sound no matter how subtle and has multiple shot modes that include photo, photo burst, continuous photo, time lapse and simultaneous video and photo.
Download the GoPro App and control the camera from your iPhone or iPad. See through the lens of your camera with the live preview, go through your photos and play back videos at the touch of your Apple device screen.
The GoPro comes with speedy Wi-Fi connection so you can share your favourite images and videos on email, text or social media.
- 4K video resolution
- 12 MP photos at up to 30 frames per second
- Control your camera from your Apple device using the GoPro App
- Waterproof to 131 ft/40 m
- Includes 1 curved + 1 flat adhesive mount, plus 3-way pivot arm to capture images from every angle
- Built-in Wi-Fi connection
Did you notice?You can control your camera from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad with the GoPro App.
Apple Recommends ForUse the GoPro App to share your favourite memories on Facebook or Twitter via your Apple devices.
What's in the Box?
- HERO3+ Black Edition camera
- 131 ft/40 m waterproof housing
- Wi-Fi remote
- Higher-capacity li-ion battery
- Quick-release buckle and vertical quick-release buckle
- 1 curved + 1 flat adhesive mount, plus 3-way pivot arm
- USB charging cable
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 3.94 cm/1.55 in
- Weight: 74 g
- Length: 5.84 cm/2.30 in
- Mfr. Part Number: CHDHX-302
- UPC or EAN No.: 818279010817
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Get full remote control of all camera functions—take a photo, start/stop recording and conveniently adjust settings. See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing. View photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Instagram™, Facebook® and more.* Plus, use it to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software on the go for the latest features and best performance.
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• NEW Preview video in near real-time with up to 4x faster** live video preview for HERO3+ cameras
• Full remote control of all camera functions
• View photos and play back videos*
• Copy photos and videos* to your device, then share via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo and Video of the Day
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers
*Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatibility varies by device.
**Optimized for iPhone 5. Actual results may vary. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would I be able to put this camera on my car . Is it waterproof?
- Asked by Fernando B from Manteca
The camera itself is not waterproof. It does come with a waterproof housing that is good to 131'/40 The camera itself is not waterproof. It does come with a waterproof housing that is good to 131'/40M.
It includes 1 curved and 1 flat adhesive mount that you can use to attach to your vehicle. …
- Answered by Alan H from Somersworth
What is the view finder like? Is it so reflective that it is hard to see the picture you are taking?
- Asked by Ann C
The Hero cameras have NO view finder, however you can view the image on an iPhone with the Go Pro ap The Hero cameras have NO view finder, however you can view the image on an iPhone with the Go Pro app. …
- Answered by Jonathan W
Does this use a memory card for recording
- Asked by Leann S from Cookeville
This uses a Micro SD card to store pictures/videos. A Class 10 MicroSD card up to 64 GB is re Yes.
This uses a Micro SD card to store pictures/videos. A Class 10 MicroSD card up to 64 GB is required. …
- Answered by Alan H from Somersworth
Is the GoPro capable of mounting on my guitar almost anywhere and record?
- Asked by Tonya C from Trussville
Yes, but you might need to buy an additional mount, one that suits your needs.
- Answered by Rob W
Am I able to use the go pro to take snap short like a regular camera
- Asked by John O from Winthrop
You can yes but you can't see what you are taking picture off, battery life is very poor, a massive You can yes but you can't see what you are taking picture off, battery life is very poor, a massive let down. …
- Answered by Ajaz K