Lightweight and minimalistic, the AO Ally Capellino Superlight Messenger Bag comes with fully water-resistant zips and lining to ensure your devices are protected from the weather. With tailored pockets for your MacBook, iPad and iPhone, it features the Ally Capellino signature soft leather base. The top zip opening offers practical access to the bag’s multiple compartments. Adjust the shoulder strap to carry the bag across your body or hold it like a briefcase using the double handles.
- Dedicated pocket for MacBooks up to 15 inches
- Padded iPad pocket plus iPhone and cables pockets
- Double handles on the top of the bag to hold it like a briefcase
Did you notice?Strong, ultra-lightweight and functional, the messenger bag has tailored compartments for all your Apple devices and work essentials.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your MacBook, iPad and iPhone safe, secure and dry on your commute to work.
What's in the Box?
- AO Ally Capellino Superlight Messenger
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: All Weather, Leather, Nylon
- Height: 31 cm
- Width: 44 cm
- Weight: 810 g
- Length: 12 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060167439032
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Smart, Casual and Practical
I already had an Ally Capellino iPad bag so I knew I'd like the style of this bag but this is smarter than the iPad one. It's perf I already had an Ally Capellino iPad bag so I knew I'd like the style of this bag but this is smarter than the iPad one. It's perfect for a MacBook Pro 15" (and you can keep a sleeve on for additional protection), an iPad and an iPhone and also has a pocket for power supplies. It feels and looks very good so, although expensive, is well worth the money it carry your kit safely and stylishly. Its not entirely clear on the information but the bag is a very cool dark grey with brown leather bottom panel and zip pulls. I'm really liking this bag and the only small quibble is the lack of a pen pocket - I'm just using the power supply pocket so its not a big issue - would just be a nice addition. Overall this bag is spot on and does the job very well and is beautifully made. …
- Written by Brian H from Birmingham
4 of 4 people found this useful
I have to admit I'm a bit of an Apple nerd and this bag seemed the perfect fit for my all devices. As well as a apple fan I happen I have to admit I'm a bit of an Apple nerd and this bag seemed the perfect fit for my all devices. As well as a apple fan I happen to be exceedingly clumsy, and after replacing my macbook screen for the second time I thought it worth finding a proper bag to house it in, rather than chucking it in my rucksack. Very happy with my purchase. Everything fit's very snuggly and the bag has a great feel to it. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Jack D from Helions Bumpstead
10 of 10 people found this useful