Charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod on the road with the Belkin Car Charger. The low-profile design means the charger fits neatly on your dashboard, and the rubber grips let you easily insert and remove it from the power outlet. Follow your route or listen to music on the go without worrying about losing charge.
- Compact design
- Plugs into any car power outlet
- Includes separate 4 ft Lightning to USB cable
- Powered USB port
Did you notice?The USB port is universal, so you can still charge your legacy Apple devices with a 30-pin cable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPhone, iPad or iPod charged while travelling.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin In-Car Charger
- Lightning to USB ChargeSync cable
- Other Features: Charging
- Height: 2.2 cm
- Width: 2.2 cm
- Weight: 0.039 g
- Length: 11 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J078bt04-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868937556
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product for the sole purpose of a durable cable, as the stock charging cable for the iPhone is pretty weak. This cable Bought this product for the sole purpose of a durable cable, as the stock charging cable for the iPhone is pretty weak. This cable is far stronger and durable. I suspect i may not need another cable after this one. Plus you're getting a free car charging adapter. win win. …
- Written by Kareem R from Birmingham
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it connect to the car entertainment system?
- Asked by Paul J
will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?
- Asked by Natalie W from Portsmouth
It should. I have had the same experiences on older cables, but the ones I have just causes a messa It should. I have had the same experiences on older cables, but the ones I have just causes a message to display that the cable is not reliable. The cable still works. I just ignore it. iOS 7 is the operating system, so the phone did not change physically. …
- Answered by Justin A from East Otis