The Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System combines a stylish appearance with superb sound. Featuring six 1.5 inch high- and mid-range drivers and a 4.5 inch subwoofer, the speaker system delivers 360-degree sound. Designed to meet all your audio needs, Aura boasts built-in Bluetooth technology to stream audio from your Bluetooth devices, WiFi for Apple AirPlay and DLNA streaming on your home network.
Designed with aesthetics in mind, the Aura speaker system features a premium cloth grill and a transparent enclosure, which lets you see inside to the subwoofer and its custom-built metal housing and illuminating LED. Use the Harman Kardon Remote app to guide you through a simplified set-up, giving you full control over your wireless Harman Kardon system.
- Six mid- to high-range 1.5 inch drivers for accurate, omni-directional sound and a 4.5 inch subwoofer for rich, powerful bass
- Custom, stereo-widening DSP audio technology engineered for room-filling, full-frequency sound
- Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Built-in Apple AirPlay system with easy set-up for your Apple devices and DLNA for Windows and Android
- Customised Harman Kardon Remote app allows for easy set-up and added connectivity
Did you notice?The speaker features custom DSP audio technology for high-quality, room-filling sound.
Apple Recommends ForExperience rich wireless sound for the music on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System
- AC adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Connections: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 27.5 cm/10.8 in.
- Width: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Weight: 2.28 kg
- Length: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HKAURAAPWHTAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 282922633164
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Harman Kardon Remote
Control and enhance your Harman Kardon products with this remote control and music player app. This is the centerpiece of your Harman Kardon ecosystem.
> Device Remote Control
Easily control all of your network-enabled Harman Kardon products.
> Music Streaming
Wirelessly stream content to your Harman Kardon products.
> Music Player
Manage your music content with custom playlists then play and control it straight from the app.
Compatible Models: Aura, Onyx, SB26, Sabre SB35, Go+Play Wireless, AVR 170, AVR 1700, AVR 270, AVR 2700, AVR 370, AVR 3700, AVR151, AVR1510, AVR161, AVR1610, AVR171, AVR1710, BDS 275, BDS 575, BDS 277, BDS 577, BDS280 and BDS580.
Visit harmankardon.com and check for the latest firmware update for your Harman Kardon product to assure compatibility with this app.
Note that Harman Kardon products that use wired network connections only, such as the AVR “x70” Series A/V Receivers and the Harman Kardon BDS "x75/77" Series Home Theater systems need to a wired Ethernet connection to your home network access point (router) in order to be discovered by this app. Control Wi-Fi-enabled products such as the AVR 370, AVR 3700 by connecting the product to your home network via wire or wirelessly. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i pay buy month with 12 months financing or something？
- Asked by Xi L from Boston
Is this compatible with a physical remote or is the app the only possible way of controlling it?
- Asked by Adam J from Wolsey
Will the white aura have any problems with dust with the mesh material? I'm scared it might be too noticeable if dust gets there.
- Asked by Fredrick K from Calamvale
Can you setup more then one aura in the same room since it is wireless and does it sync properly.
- Asked by Lee D from Honolulu
Airplay has syncing built into the standard and is compatible with between 3 - 6 devices simultaneou Airplay has syncing built into the standard and is compatible with between 3 - 6 devices simultaneously depending on network limitations. …
- Answered by Peter W
Won't it sound like sound is coming from one side?
- Asked by Pedro M from Toronto
It very much fills the room with sound, but the 'stereo effect' isn't as strong as if you had separa It very much fills the room with sound, but the 'stereo effect' isn't as strong as if you had separate R/L speakers. I don't find that detracting in the least from the sound quality. …
- Answered by Peter S from San Francisco
If you are sitting at a desk, where do you place it for stereo sound? (On the floor? Behind you/in front of you, etc.?)
- Asked by Jonathan R from Boston
across the room? the stereo effect is not particularly strong, its more of a fill the room with soun across the room? the stereo effect is not particularly strong, its more of a fill the room with sound thing than a precision stereo experience. …
- Answered by Peter S from San Francisco