The Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System combines a stylish appearance with superb sound. Featuring six 1.5 inch high- and mid-range drivers and a 4.5 inch subwoofer, the speaker system delivers 360-degree sound. Designed to meet all your audio needs, Aura boasts built-in Bluetooth technology to stream audio from your Bluetooth devices, WiFi for Apple AirPlay and DLNA streaming on your home network.
Designed with aesthetics in mind, the Aura speaker system features a premium cloth grill and a transparent enclosure, which lets you see inside to the subwoofer and its custom-built metal housing and illuminating LED. Use the Harman Kardon Remote app to guide you through a simplified set-up, giving you full control over your wireless Harman Kardon system.
- Six mid- to high-range 1.5 inch drivers for accurate, omni-directional sound and a 4.5 inch subwoofer for rich, powerful bass
- Custom, stereo-widening DSP audio technology engineered for room-filling, full-frequency sound
- Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Built-in Apple AirPlay system with easy set-up for your Apple devices and DLNA for Windows and Android
- Customised Harman Kardon Remote app allows for easy set-up and added connectivity
Did you notice?The speaker features custom DSP audio technology for high-quality, room-filling sound.
Apple Recommends ForExperience rich wireless sound for the music on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System
- AC adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Connections: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 27.5 cm/10.8 in.
- Width: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Weight: 2.28 kg
- Length: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HKAURAAPBLKAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 282922632624
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Harman Kardon Remote
Control and enhance your Harman Kardon products with this remote control and music player app. This is the centerpiece of your Harman Kardon ecosystem.
> Device Remote Control
Easily control all of your network-enabled Harman Kardon products.
> Music Streaming
Wirelessly stream content to your Harman Kardon products.
> Music Player
Manage your music content with custom playlists then play and control it straight from the app.
Compatible Models: Aura, Onyx, SB26, Sabre SB35, Go+Play Wireless, AVR 170, AVR 1700, AVR 270, AVR 2700, AVR 370, AVR 3700, AVR151, AVR1510, AVR161, AVR1610, AVR171, AVR1710, BDS 275, BDS 575, BDS 277, BDS 577.
Visit harmankardon.com and check for the latest firmware update for your Harman Kardon product to assure compatibility with this app.
Note that Harman Kardon products that use wired network connections only, such as the AVR “x70” Series A/V Receivers and the Harman Kardon BDS "x75/77" Series Home Theater systems need to a wired Ethernet connection to your home network access point (router) in order to be discovered by this app. Control Wi-Fi-enabled products such as the AVR 370, AVR 3700 by connecting the product to your home network via wire or wirelessly. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with apple tv?
- Asked by Lucas K from Annapolis
- Answered by Brad F from Madison
- Asked by David S from Beverly Hills
The speakers are built in around the bottom. I had the soundsticks, and these blow those out of the The speakers are built in around the bottom. I had the soundsticks, and these blow those out of the water. …
- Answered by Myers P from Salt Lake City
So how do you get rid of the dust that is bound to be piled up through the funnel?
- Asked by Tan Yau L
Turn it off, then use some kind of vacuum/suction device that can fit inside.
- Answered by Vincent L from Burnaby