The Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System combines a stylish appearance with superb sound. Featuring six 1.5 inch high- and mid-range drivers and a 4.5 inch subwoofer, the speaker system delivers 360-degree sound. Designed to meet all your audio needs, Aura boasts built-in Bluetooth technology to stream audio from your Bluetooth devices, WiFi for Apple AirPlay and DLNA streaming on your home network.
Designed with aesthetics in mind, the Aura speaker system features a premium cloth grill and a transparent enclosure, which lets you see inside to the subwoofer and its custom-built metal housing and illuminating LED. Use the Harman Kardon Remote app to guide you through a simplified set-up, giving you full control over your wireless Harman Kardon system.
- Six mid- to high-range 1.5 inch drivers for accurate, omni-directional sound and a 4.5 inch subwoofer for rich, powerful bass
- Custom, stereo-widening DSP audio technology engineered for room-filling, full-frequency sound
- Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Built-in Apple AirPlay system with easy set-up for your Apple devices and DLNA for Windows and Android
- Customised Harman Kardon Remote app allows for easy set-up and added connectivity
Did you notice?The speaker features custom DSP audio technology for high-quality, room-filling sound.
Apple Recommends ForExperience rich wireless sound for the music on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System
- AC adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Connections: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 27.5 cm/10.8 in.
- Width: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Weight: 2.28 kg
- Length: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HKAURAAPBLKAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 282922632624
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Harman Kardon Remote
Control and enhance your Harman Kardon products with this remote control and music player app. This is the centerpiece of your Harman Kardon ecosystem.
> Device Remote Control
Easily control all of your network-enabled Harman Kardon products.
> Music Streaming
Wirelessly stream content to your Harman Kardon products.
> Music Player
Manage your music content with custom playlists then play and control it straight from the app.
Compatible Models: Aura, Onyx, SB26, Sabre SB35, Go+Play Wireless, AVR 170, AVR 1700, AVR 270, AVR 2700, AVR 370, AVR 3700, AVR151, AVR1510, AVR161, AVR1610, AVR171, AVR1710, BDS 275, BDS 575, BDS 277, BDS 577.
Visit harmankardon.com and check for the latest firmware update for your Harman Kardon product to assure compatibility with this app.
Note that Harman Kardon products that use wired network connections only, such as the AVR “x70” Series A/V Receivers and the Harman Kardon BDS "x75/77" Series Home Theater systems need to a wired Ethernet connection to your home network access point (router) in order to be discovered by this app. Control Wi-Fi-enabled products such as the AVR 370, AVR 3700 by connecting the product to your home network via wire or wirelessly. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Looks cool, sounds really good.
While this isn't going to be a replacement for a dedicated HiFi speaker/amplifier system, it still delivers really good quality so While this isn't going to be a replacement for a dedicated HiFi speaker/amplifier system, it still delivers really good quality sound with plenty of volume for the average room. Sound definition is good, with plenty bass extension, well-defined mid frequencies and clear top-end without any noticeable sibilance at high volumes.
Try a variety of tunes when trying this unit out in a store as different albums and songs can have markedly different equalization settings depending on the artist and studio producer and can result in one artist sounding great while the next sounds not so good. Remember also that older albums will often need more volume than moderns ones, so be ready to lower the volume quickly.
There is an App available for IOS and Android users who will be using their mobile devices to play music through this using the WiFi connection and this also has some extra EQ settings you can change.
I opted for the Optical cable and I am very happy with the quality and convenience when streaming iTunes music/Youtube from my Mac.
The volume is easily controllable from the front of the unit by gently sliding your finger along the little dots between the - and + icons.
I am a musician and studio owner for many years so I am not easily impressed, but I am totally satisfied with this beauty.
Give it a try, I think it will impress. …
- Written by Joseph M. O from Cork
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Won't it sound like sound is coming from one side?
- Asked by Pedro M from Toronto
If you are sitting at a desk, where do you place it for stereo sound? (On the floor? Behind you/in front of you, etc.?)
- Asked by Jonathan R from Boston
Can you setup more then one aura in the same room since it is wireless and does it sync properly.
- Asked by Lee D from Honolulu
How loud is it, what power in watts per channel RMS ?. 4.5" tells me nothing
- Asked by Steve B
Power output: 2 x 15W + 1 x 30W
- Answered by Max A from Panamá
So how do you get rid of the dust that is bound to be piled up through the funnel?
- Asked by Tan Yau L
Turn it off, then use some kind of vacuum/suction device that can fit inside.
- Answered by Vincent L from Burnaby
Does this work with apple tv?
- Asked by Lucas K from Annapolis
- Answered by Brad F from Madison