The Harman Kardon NOVA Wireless Stereo Speaker System offers both analogue and optical connections and Bluetooth with NFC technology, allowing you to broadcast cutting-edge sound from just about any audio device. Designed with beauty and performance in mind, the speaker features a see-through enclosure that exposes its turbine housing for the woofers and drivers.
- Powered 2.0 stereo speaker system
- Performance-tuned 2.5 inch drivers and 1.25 inch tweeters for a richer listening experience
- Passive radiator for extended bass response
- Harman DSP for improved sound stage and detailed voicing
- Compatible with most devices via analogue and optical inputs
- Bluetooth wireless streaming with NFC
Did you notice?The speaker system offers both analogue and optical connections.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting cutting-edge sound from just about any audio device.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon NOVA Wireless Stereo Speaker System
- 3.5 mm connector cable
- AC adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz – 20 KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Optical, Wireless
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 2.5” drivers and 1.25” tweeters
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 16.5 cm/6.5 in.
- Width: 16 cm/6.3 in.
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Length: 11.4 cm/4.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HKNOVABLKAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 282922628900
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
So if I have a network of Airport Expresses which all remotely stream from my PC can this speaker join that network as just another station?
- Asked by Paul M from Austin
price is for both units? can i connect it to an LCD (TV)?
- Asked by Benny M
Yes, you get a stereo set. It can be connected to a TV with either the optical connection or the 3. Yes, you get a stereo set. It can be connected to a TV with either the optical connection or the 3.5mm input. …
- Answered by Quinton K from Holt