Small enough to deliver your daily dose of music wherever you go, the Pill brings the Beats by Dr. Dre sound to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Music, calls and films never sounded so good.
Small size, big sound
Despite its compact size, the Pill delivers powerful sound. It's easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. The Pill is wireless and cord-free.
Change tracks from your iPhone
Control your music via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or MacBook from up to 30 feet away. The Pill frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
The Pill is lightweight so it won't slow you down and is small enough to fit in whatever you’re carrying out the door.
Take that call thanks to the Pill's Bluetooth capability and internal microphone. It makes talking on the phone easier and better sounding than ever before.
- Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant Bluetooth 2.1 audio and supports SBC and AAC Codecs for high-quality streaming
- Provides clear, full-range sound delivered in a portable, lightweight package
- Internal microphone for Bluetooth call functionality; take calls without touching your iPhone
- Use the Aux input for other MP3 players, phones, PCs or anything with an analogue output for optimal sound from all devices
- Use the line out feature for easy connection to an external speaker system
Did you notice?Wireless and cord free, the compact Pill comes with a carry case for easy portability.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- AC power adaptor
- Carry case
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00090-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447008001
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Poor Effort and a Discgrace to the brand
Well, I am a very unhappy owner of the Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker. I purchased my pill in Florida last week. I am a very ha Well, I am a very unhappy owner of the Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker. I purchased my pill in Florida last week. I am a very happy owner of Beats ear buds and my son has some Beats headphones which are great but this new pill is simply awful.
Let me qualify this with some evidence.
No 1 I own other Beats products so am not moaning about unrealistic expectations.
No 2 the price should provide a superb product...this is NOT budget end.
No 3 it should just work without fuss and bother and do what it says in the tin.
So why am I slating this gadget?
The sound quality and volume are ok, the sound reproduction is ok, nothing to get over excited about. In comparison to the Ultimate Ears Boom 360 speaker the Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker is a poor effort.
Listening to MP3s is ok but movies suffer serious latency (lipsync) and although the problem seems to be widespread no response or fix has been found other than VLC video/audio shift which is just such a faff it doesn't qualify as a simple fix.
Is it my PC? Ipad Air ? No.
When I purchased an alternative UE Boom speaker there is no problems at all.
Simply speaking, in my humble experience the Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker is best sold in 99p Stores as it is a disaster, a car crash, a terrible nasty tool....AVOID IT there are other cheaper better options. …
- Written by Stuart F from Fakenham
10 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
Can I use my Airport Extreme with my beats pill?
- Asked by Ashley W from Wind Lake
do you know if this speaker works for macbook pro?
- Asked by Jackie W
Yes it will. i use mine all the time.
- Answered by Glenn B from Roy
how does this compare to the jawbone?
- Asked by Lawrence W from Plantation
Do you have the rose gold (black and/or white)?
- Asked by Thafari S from Fayetteville
Can the dr dre pill play in the car? If so how loud does it sound?
- Asked by Krishnae C
yes it can play, very loud!
- Answered by Adam G from Port Perry