The music moves with you
With the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod can truly roam free. The Bluetooth stays connected up to 30 feet away so you easily move about and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs, and change the volume right from the headphone.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your ear cup to manage music and phone calls.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Built-in microphone
- Controls on the ear cup for calls and music
- Adaptive noise-cancelling technology
- Battery fuel gauge indicates charge level
- Rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours when connected through Bluetooth and up to 20 hours when plugged into your audio device
Did you notice?Mic and controls built into ear cup gives you solid playback control, plus crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0
- USB power adaptor
- Hard shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00107-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009145
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Battery lasts 12 hours when listening wirelessly and 20 hours when you plug in the headphones.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Wonderful, except out of sync with video
These would be 5 star headphones as everything about them is great, except when watching video (on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac). If y These would be 5 star headphones as everything about them is great, except when watching video (on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac). If you use the headphones wirelessly whilst watching video, the sound is out of sync with the picture.
Apart from that, they're basically perfect - when I first used them it honestly felt like I was hearing music for the first time ever, the sound really is that good. They're well made, great to look at, and are something I really treasure. Please fix the sync issue Apple, and then you'll get 5 stars!! …
- Written by Samuel H from Stoke-on-Trent
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do I need to hook the cable into my phone to make a call or to answer a call?
- Asked by Craig G from Cornelius
Song Control - Skip Next/Previous Song?
- Asked by Que P from Saint Charles
Is there a way to control the song you are listening to from the headphones themselves?
- Asked by Sean-ryan T from Plantation
Is the headband adjustable? Also, do you need to use wirelessly or can they be plugged into device?
- Asked by Natalie S from Melbourne
The headband itself can't be adjusted but the connection that the ear cups make with the headband ca The headband itself can't be adjusted but the connection that the ear cups make with the headband can (like 99.99999% of over-the-ear headphones). You can use these headphones wirelessly over Bluetooth or wired. Beats makes a less expensive option, also on the Apple Store, that is wired only. You should get those if you plan on using these mainly in wired mode. Either way, these can be used in wired or wireless mode. …
- Answered by Paul R from Newport