Logitech Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM is a remarkably small wireless speaker that delivers unexpectedly big sound via Bluetooth for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. With a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that keeps the party going for up to 10 hours, the MINI BOOM streams music from Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices from up to 50 feet away.
For a high-quality stereo sound with wide separation, you can also wirelessly link two MINI BOOM speakers. The ultra-compact design, simple controls and crystal-clear speakerphone make MINI BOOM the perfect companion for listening to music on the go.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery plays music for up to 10 hours
- Stream music via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away
- Wirelessly connect two MINI BOOMs together via the free MINI BOOM app for widely separated stereo
- Ultra-compact design and simple controls for go-anywhere convenience
- Doubles as a speakerphone
Did you notice?You can stream audio wirelessly from up to 50 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting powerful sound via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM Speaker
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 130 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch by 1.5-inch passive radiator
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 6.1 cm/2.4 in.
- Width: 11.1 cm/4.37 in.
- Weight: 301 g
- Length: 6.7 cm/2.64 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000315
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206049765
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
UE MINI BOOM
Expand the power of the UE MINI BOOM speaker with the UE MINI BOOM app. Use the app to:
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM by naming it.
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How to pair with ipad bluetooth
- Asked by Sherilyn W from Earleton
Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on top of your UE Mini Boom for 5 seconds. You should then see the speaker show up on your iPad. Click on it to pair. …
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
does it come with a remote control?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Centreville
No, however there are volume controls on the top of the speaker.
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
Is it compatible with iPad Air? I know it doesn't say so but perhaps they forgot to update?
- Asked by Janissa R from Brooklyn
Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or you could use a 3.5m jack to jack cable to manually wire it. Bluetooth is easier and cheaper :) …
- Answered by Matt N
is this speaker compatible with macbook pro
- Asked by Karla K from Urbandale
Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only i Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only in Mono, not in true Stereo. Logitech, in their infinite wisdom released an app to pair them in Stereo but only for iOS and Android, not for Mac OS X or Windows. Their response is the speakers were designed for Mobile Devices. Hello…my Macbook Pro is a mobile device. I am so not happy with Logitech right now. Lame. …
- Answered by Dan H from Clinton Township
Is this speaker compatible w/iPod Classic?
- Asked by Miyuki G from Toronto
Yes. Via the 3.5mm jack input only.
- Answered by Mark R from Bensenville