The IK Multimedia iRig PRO is the all-in-one audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac. It is a compact and portable device that allows you to connect your microphones, instruments, keyboards and your MIDI controller to play, practise and record on the go.
Pocket-sized and battery-powered, it gives professional musicians and songwriters an interface that can cope with a variety of audio signals, so that you can create music when out of the studio. The audio and MIDI inputs can be used simultaneously so you can control your guitar or vocal software with MIDI foot controllers or pedals, for switching presets or controlling effects levels.
The iRig PRO comes with three detachable cables, compatible with Lightning, 30-pin and USB connectors, so you can connect your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac with no need for adaptors. It can also handle all of your inputs, from XLR condenser mics to balanced 1/4" TRS instrument cables for your keyboards and MIDI inputs.
- Balanced input for mic, line-level and Hi-Z sources via XLR-1/4” combo jack connector with preamp control
- High quality A/D conversion
- MIDI input
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Lightning connection, 30-pin, USB and MIDI cables included
Did you notice?The iRig comes with Lightning connection, 30-pin and USB cables so you can connect to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac with no need for adaptors.
Apple Recommends ForUse your portable audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac to play, practise and record your music when out of the studio.
What's in the Box?
- iRig PRO universal Audio-MIDI interface
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 9V Battery
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, MIDI, XLR
- Height: 2.1 cm
- Width: 3.2 cm
- Weight: 40 g
- Length: 10.5 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-PRO-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813404038
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community