Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex
Wear this slim, stylish device all the time and get the motivation you need to be more active. It tracks steps, distance and calories burnt, and shows you how you’re stacking up against your daily goals. Wear it anywhere - even in the shower. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better and wakes you silently in the morning. Access your stats anytime on your Mac, iPad or iPhone.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burnt and active minutes
- Monitors how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband
- Free Fitbit app available from the App Store
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- It's water resistant so can be worn in the shower
- Rechargeable battery
Did you notice?Fitbit Flex syncs stats wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac.
Apple Recommends ForImproving your fitness by tracking your daily activity and assessing your progress.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Flex Tracker
- 1 Small and 1 Large wrist band (SM = 140 - 176 mm/LG = 161 - 209 mm)
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
- Free Fitbit account
- Height: 0.95 cm/0.375 in.
- Width: 1.52 cm/0.6 in.
- Weight: 11.34 g
- Length: 20.83 cm/8.2 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: FB401PK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810351020226
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
NEW Fitbit app now features MobileTrack which offers basic Fitbit activity tracking directly using your iPhone 5s. This app connects with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and Aria Smart Scale to get access to all your stats on-the-go.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER. STAY MOTIVATED.
•TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately track your all-day activity including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes, and more using your Fitbit tracker. With MobileTrack, iPhone 5s users can now experience the power and accuracy of Fitbit right on your smartphone using the M7 coprocessor to track your basic activity.
•SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers continuously sync your stats with your iPhone 4S and later to give you real-time access to your progress without plugging in.
•SET GOALS: Set goals, view progress, and track your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
•LOG FOOD / WEIGHT / SLEEP: Log food, water, weight, sleep, and workouts to get the full picture of your health. Connect wirelessly to a Fitbit Aria Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight.
•STAY MOTIVATED: Challenge, track, and share your stats with family and friends. Leaderboards, notifications, and badges help you reach your goals faster.
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers, smart scale, and services at www.fitbit.com …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it measure HR?
- Asked by Alexandra M from Regency Downs
- Answered by Chung Tung L
Can you swim with it?
- Asked by Barbara R from Toronto
Yes I wear it in shower and swim, works fine.
- Answered by Cheery Z from Brisbane
are there different wrist sizes?
- Asked by Nancy S from Scottsdale
It comes with two different sized bands.
- Answered by Tate N from Ridgeland
Does it have a clock?
- Asked by Spencer H from Atascadero
No it does not have a clock. You would need to either wear a watch as well or check your phone.
- Answered by Kimberly C from Eastvale
Refer to the related Apps, it discloses the calories taken. How the product can track the calories taken actually?
- Asked by Chi Lok S
I use my fitness pal app to register my food and it talks to the fitbit app.
- Answered by Kimberly C from Eastvale
how long does a charge last
- Asked by Daniel H from Fenton
Manufacturer claims 5 days per charge, which seems to be about right.
- Answered by Jim E from Helensburgh