Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex
Wear this slim, stylish device all the time and get the motivation you need to be more active. It tracks steps, distance and calories burnt, and shows you how you’re stacking up against your daily goals. Wear it anywhere - even in the shower. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better and wakes you silently in the morning. Access your stats anytime on your Mac, iPad or iPhone.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burnt and active minutes
- Monitors how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband
- Free Fitbit app available from the App Store
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- It's water resistant so can be worn in the shower
- Rechargeable battery
Did you notice?Fitbit Flex syncs stats wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac.
Apple Recommends ForImproving your fitness by tracking your daily activity and assessing your progress.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Flex Tracker
- 1 Small and 1 Large wrist band (SM = 140 - 176 mm/LG = 161 - 209 mm)
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
- Free Fitbit account
- Height: 0.95 cm/0.375 in.
- Width: 1.52 cm/0.6 in.
- Weight: 11.34 g
- Length: 20.83 cm/8.2 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: FB401PK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810351020226
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the top app for tracking all-day activity, workouts and health. NOW track runs stats, hikes and routes with MobileRun and stay on top of your calorie goals with faster, smarter food logging.
Use this app on its own to track basic activity and runs, or connect with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and the Aria Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your daily stats—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
GET ACTIVE. TRAIN SMARTER. EAT BETTER. STAY MOTIVATED.
TRACK ALL-DAY ACTIVITY: Track your daily steps and distance right on your smartphone with MobileTrack for iPhone 5. The M7 coprocessor accurately tracks your basic activity when you carry your phone. For more in-depth, all day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
ELEVATE YOUR TRAINING: Track stats and routes for runs, hikes, and walks with MobileRun. See your pace, splits, time, distance and route maps in real time. Record workouts and use the monthly exercise calendar to follow your training program.
LOG FOOD: Easily log calories with a credible database of more than 350,000 detailed food entries. Or, use our bar code scanner, quick calorie estimator for customized entries.
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: Set goals, enter your weight, record your sleep and start a food plan. Then view your progress and track your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
COMPETE WITH FRIENDS: Enlist friends and family to help you reach your goals by sharing stats, joining fitness challenges, direct-messaging each other, and competing on leaderboards.
SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers continuously sync your stats with your iPhone 4S and later to give you real-time access to your progress without plugging in.
OUTSMART YOUR WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, activity and more.
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how long does it take to charge
- Asked by Bryan S from Baltimore
Mine came charged but it charges fully in about an hour.
- Answered by Tate N from Ridgeland
will the fitbit work on an apple 4s iPhone
- Asked by Donald L from Smithtown
Yes. Fitbit connects to your smart device via Bluetooth LE (Low Energy). The iPhone 4S was the first Yes. Fitbit connects to your smart device via Bluetooth LE (Low Energy). The iPhone 4S was the first smartphone to adopt Bluetooth 4.0 (which includes the LE technology) when it was released in 2011. …
- Answered by Joe W from Spencer
will the fibit flex wristband work with my ipad with bluetooth
- Asked by Cynthia O from Savage
can it be used for running activity?
- Asked by Konane W
Absolutely, and it works on a treadmill as well.
- Answered by Daniel K from Thornbury
Does it track activity while bicycling?
- Asked by Gary F from Overland Park
Can I wear it in open water swimming contest? Wht is the depth for the water proof?
- Asked by Wengmei M from Kl
Fitbit is water resistant, not waterproof. It can be worn in the shower or in the rain, but not whil Fitbit is water resistant, not waterproof. It can be worn in the shower or in the rain, but not while swimming. …
- Answered by Joe W from Spencer