The Pioneer Digital DJ WeGo 2 is an ultra-compact controller for your DJ software on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac. It is fully compatible with Virtual DJ, Algoriddim djay, Serato DJ and Traktor Pro 2 and provides a hands-on creative experience.
It comes with customisable LEDs to personalise your software and is fitted with a grip for carrying ease, which also doubles as a stand for your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Ideal for the novice DJ, the Digital DJ WeGo 2 features pulse control lights that add a visual element to learning to mix by providing feedback on performance.
- Intuitive control of a variety of DJ software for your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac
- Carry grip doubles as a stand for your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Pulse control lights help you learn to mix
- Compatible with Virtual DJ, Algoriddim djay, Serato DJ and Traktor Pro 2
- Virtual DJ software provided in the box
- Clear sound reproduction
Did you notice?The Pioneer Digital DJ WeGo 2 comes with Virtual DJ software for your Mac.
Apple Recommends ForLearning to mix with hands-on control and DJ software available for your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone, iPod touch and iPad connection cable (Lightning)
- USB cable
- Stand for iPhone, iPod touch or iPad (also acts as carry handle)
- Virtual DJ LE software disc
- Manual and instructions
- Height: 65 mm
- Width: 380 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Length: 208.5 mm
- OS X v10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
- 50 MB free space or more
- 1024 MB RAM
- Mfr. Part Number: DDJ-WeGO2W
- UPC or EAN No.: 4988028235085
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
WeGo 2 much fun
I got one of these wego 2 controllers, and it is so easy and fun to use, wether you want to become a dance DJ and need a tutor tha I got one of these wego 2 controllers, and it is so easy and fun to use, wether you want to become a dance DJ and need a tutor that you can take anywhere; unlike a tutor, its not stuffy and doesn't feel like its trying to teach you. Or wether you need a DJ system you travel with- this is a top bit of kit.
The controls are really responsive, clearly laid out and the unit is Solidly built. It has lots of gadgets and function, that do correlate into what you would use on a Pro controller. The software works well, especially for me using a IOS version... …
- Written by ROB H from CHIGWELL
1 of 1 people found this useful
A fantastic bit of kit and easy to use
- Written by George A from Penicuik
18 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this product charge your ipad while in use?
- Asked by Ross C
No it won't charge it. /:
- Answered by Jason J from Syracuse
can you record what you mix
- Asked by Giselle S from Gosnells
Yes. Recording is a function of the software. DJAY software lets you record live mix.
- Answered by Daniel B from Richardson
Can this this product work with a iPad 3rd gen?
- Asked by Justin S from Mistissini