Made with lightweight polycarbonate, the Contour kate spade Case will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and during your travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite app and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
Did you notice?The case allows for full access to all ports and controls.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from daily bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Contour kate spade Case for iPhone
- Silicone inserts
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 19.68 cm/7.75 in.
- Width: 10.16 cm/4 in.
- Weight: 72.6 g
- Length: 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 04357
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043578
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does the lightning to 30 pin adapter fit without having to take the case off?
- Asked by Shelley S from Salmon Arm
does this case protect from shattering/falls?
- Asked by Bianca B from Granada Hills
Does it fiit an iphone 5c?
- Asked by Rosalind H
Yes you can choose between it fitting for a 5s or 5c when choosing the case
- Answered by Charlotte A
DOES IT PROTECT THE SCREEN?
- Asked by Josefina Z from Montevideo
Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set you Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set your phone down (screen first) the actual screen is not making contact with anything. This isn't designed to be a protective case, but its more protective than a regular snap-on. …
- Answered by Erla D from Naperville
Is the cutout for the charger large enough to use without taking the phone out of the case?
- Asked by Debbie M from Yalaha
yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with a lip around the screen. …
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno