Made with lightweight polycarbonate, the Contour Kate Spade Case will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and during your travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite app and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
Did you notice?The case allows for full access to all ports and controls.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from daily bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Contour Kate Spade Case for iPhone
- Silicone inserts
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 19.68 cm/7.75 in.
- Width: 10.16 cm/4 in.
- Weight: 72.6 g
- Length: 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 04359
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043592
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Contour Kate Spade Case for iPhone 5
This is an amazing phone case. It fits like a glove. The colours are bright and bold and show no signs of fading. It gives grea This is an amazing phone case. It fits like a glove. The colours are bright and bold and show no signs of fading. It gives great protection to the iPhone which is handy with my 3 and 5 year olds around. …
- Written by Alan D from Ballymoney
21 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do I still need a screen protector
- Asked by Carol W from Cranbrook
The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and it won't touch the surface. …
- Answered by Doug B from Ny