Made with lightweight polycarbonate, the Contour kate spade Case will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and during your travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite app and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
Did you notice?The case allows for full access to all ports and controls.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from daily bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Contour kate spade Case for iPhone
- Silicone inserts
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 19.68 cm/7.75 in.
- Width: 10.16 cm/4 in.
- Weight: 72.6 g
- Length: 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 04360
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043608
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Does the job but the white rim is now dark grey :(
The case does the job well, it fits perfectly and comes into two parts so the whole phone is protected. You can also still sit it The case does the job well, it fits perfectly and comes into two parts so the whole phone is protected. You can also still sit it on any docking unit so that's what attracted me to it originally. The only problem with it is the front piece is white and is a slightly different material to the back cover, this has meant that it has turned a dark grey colour now. I've only had this about a month too :( so I am slightly disappointed, and i have tried everything to clean it too! …
- Written by Rachel K from Winsford
0 of 1 people found this useful
Just what I wanted
I am really pleased with this case, I like that it comes in 2 parts and so far I am satisfied that my phone is protected. The desi I am really pleased with this case, I like that it comes in 2 parts and so far I am satisfied that my phone is protected. The designs are lovely, as you would expect from Kate Spade. …
- Written by Imogen B from Cheadle
2 of 3 people found this useful
Will not recommend this
It easily break and the whitish part colour changes
- Written by Irene B from Northampton
12 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do I still need a screen protector
- Asked by Carol W from Cranbrook
The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and it won't touch the surface. …
- Answered by Doug B from Ny