Tiggly Shapes are rubberized toys (circle, square, triangle, star) that children between 18 months and 4 years old can use for learning and play with an iPad and three different Tiggly apps. The Shapes have a soft plastic cover and silicon touch points and are durable enough for toddler play—yet gentle enough for iPad screens.
- Four differently shaped and colored rubberized "shapes"
- Invitingly bridge the real and virtual worlds with three free apps on iPad
- Safe and durable for kids' play
- Easy to hold
- Engaging for ages 18 months to 3 years
- Encourage creative and critical thinking
- Develop motor skills
- Gentle enough for iPad screens
Did you notice?Fun and fascinating Tiggly Safari, Tiggly Stamps, and Tiggly Draw apps are free from the App Store.
Apple Recommends ForHelp your children learn to draw, understand spatial thinking and more with your iPad and Tiggly apps.
What's in the Box?
- Four differently colored rubberized Tiggly "shapes"
- Height: 19.1 cm
- Width: 4.9 cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Length: 24.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 17700
- UPC or EAN No.: 748252177001
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
*** Featured app on Apple.com
Unleash your inner Picasso and Mozart with Tiggly Draw! Your tablet is your canvas and Tiggly Shapes your tool for creating digital works of art, music, and imaginary creatures. Use the camera to save pictures of your artwork. Mom and dad can share them over email, social networks, etc.
Recommended age: 18 months – 4 years old
Tiggly Draw is designed to interact with Tiggly Shapes, a set of 4 geometric blocks that offer a more effective learning experience for young kids. Tiggly Shapes are safe for your tablet and your toddler. Each purchase of Tiggly Shapes comes with three free apps: Tiggly Safari, Tiggly Stamp, and Tiggly Draw.
You can also try lite versions of the apps without Tiggly Shapes.
Create a drawing
- Use your Shapes to create drawings on a beautifully rendered digital canvas
- Choose from 10 backgrounds
- 50+ features (including unpredictable eyes, mouths, hats and more) allow children to design anything they can imagine
Compose a piece of music
- The square is your piano, the circle a tuba, the star a marimba, and the triangle is a violin. A symphony awaits!
- Create more than 1,000 simple compositions while playing with your shapes
Save a memory
- Take a picture of your artwork with a date to save memories
Other features include:
- Kid-friendly interface
- Parents section includes online and offline tips to optimize your child’s learning
- No in-app purchases and ads
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Children explore geometric shapes and spatial relations by manipulating physical geometric blocks while interacting with their digital creations. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that children love and parents trust. …