The Twelve South HiRise stand for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s, and iPad mini is a brushed-metal stand designed to work with your Apple Lightning charging cable (not included). Compatible with virtually any iPhone or iPad mini case, HiRise lets you charge your device while you use it during calls and FaceTime chats. And unlike most other docks, HiRise doesn’t block your speakers, microphone or headphone ports, allowing for full functionality. Small and stylish enough to use anywhere in your home or office, the HiRise is the ultimate perch for keeping your iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s or iPad mini fully charged and ready to go.
- Turns your Lightning cable into a convenient desktop stand
- Adjustable support posts fit just about any case
- Showcases the device for hands-free use
- Works exclusively with Apple Lightning cable (not included)
Did you notice?The stand features adjustable support posts to fit just about any case.
Apple Recommends ForA conveniently safe place for your iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s, or iPad mini on your desktop — and no need to remove the case.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhone and iPad mini
- Hex tool
- 4 screws
- Front and rear support
- Lightning cable clips
- Height: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Width: 11 cm/4.3 in.
- Weight: 560 g
- Length: 3.3 cm/1.3 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1307
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002788
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Superb - An excellent product
I have two of these: One for the iPad Mini and one for my iPhone 5S and they are superb. Very well built and require a small amoun I have two of these: One for the iPad Mini and one for my iPhone 5S and they are superb. Very well built and require a small amount of assembly but nothing too difficult. All tools required are supplied. I did think they where expensive until I saw the price of Apple's iPhone dock (which doesn't work if you have a case!) but on seeing the quality they are very good value. I have been using both for a few months now and am very happy. The packaging was a bit excessive but could be recycled.
Fully adjustable for any case you might have on your iPhone or iPad.
They do require a genuine cable from Apple as supplied with your device.
I would thoroughly recommend this item. …
- Written by Stuart M from Southampton
74 of 81 people found this useful
Fantastic little stand, works with iPhone 5 in a grove bamboo case and iPad Air seems ok on it as well.
- Written by David R from Andover
35 of 36 people found this useful
This is a great product and works almost perfectly.
I own 2 of them, one at home and one at work.
Only real design flaw is: th This is a great product and works almost perfectly.
I own 2 of them, one at home and one at work.
Only real design flaw is: the plastic bit at the bottom, thats meant to hold the cable in place - it keeps falling out, whenever I lift the HiRise from the table. Somehow it doesnt click properly into place.
The bottom also could be more slide resistant.
Otherwise, great product. :-) …
- Written by Nicolaj R from Copenhagen
37 of 41 people found this useful
This is a great product, and works perfectly with my iPhone 6 Plus. Easy to assemble, although no assembly required would make it This is a great product, and works perfectly with my iPhone 6 Plus. Easy to assemble, although no assembly required would make it perfect :p not tried using it with my phone in a case, however it does appear that it would still work perfectly with one on as the stand is adjustable. Highly recommended product. …
- Written by Daniel D from WIMBORNE
Nothing to say rather than SUPERB !!!1 Excellent quality and design. Loved it.
- Written by Antonio S from stockport
Really good stand
Really good stand for any iPhones or iPads, and of course the iPods, I really like their design to let you use your own cable rath Really good stand for any iPhones or iPads, and of course the iPods, I really like their design to let you use your own cable rather than just bundle one in it makes it really easy to replace one when it's broken (they really hard to break by the way) ),great if you use you iPhone as a hotspot and always need to plug it into your Mac. …
- Written by John G from Northampton
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this dock only accept the Apple certified lightning cable? Does it accept other lightning cables, for example Amazon Basics Lightning Cable?
- Asked by Rick L from Mechanicsburg
does this work as a sync dock for iPhone 6?
- Asked by Mazen H from Dubai
No answers yet