Enjoy incredible sound on the go. Beautiful and compact, MOMENTUM on-ear headphones embody the high-end aesthetics of the acclaimed full-size headphones in a smaller, more lightweight format.
Easy to adjust, comfortable and strong, MOMENTUM sports an elegant stainless steel headband with earpads wrapped in high-tech Alcantara from Milan - a luxury material appreciated by car and yacht upholsterers for its unique combination of softness, comfort and durability. Meanwhile, the state-of-the-art neodymium magnet transducer system offers uncompromising stereo sound - richly detailed and spacious with a slight emphasis on bass.
- Simple, unique and elegant design in a range of colours to complement your style
- Spacious and well-balanced soundscape
- Closed-back (sealed) acoustics cancel background noise
- Single-sided detachable cable with in-line remote and mic
- Lightweight and compact design to take you anywhere
- Chic and durable carrying case
Did you notice?The Alcantara ear pads feel luxurious, but also reduce background noise to a minimum in even the noisiest environments.
Apple Recommends ForLooking chic while enjoying incredible sound on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones
- Cable with smart remote (140 cm)
- Standard connection cable (140 cm)
- Carrying case
- Frequency Response: 16-22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- THD: < 0.5%
- Other Features: With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Shielded, Stereo
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 140 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 615104246539
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?
- Asked by Muhammad F from Surabaya
These on-ear phones have smaller cups than the over-ear ones. They sit ON your ear, instead of surr These on-ear phones have smaller cups than the over-ear ones. They sit ON your ear, instead of surrounding the ear. The main concern of this is comfort. If you have sensitive ear flaps, these may cause discomfort, and you should look for an over-ear design that sits instead on your skull directly.
As they are smaller, they also have smaller drivers, and therefore a little less tonal spread than the bigger version. However, I just got some and they are quite exceptional and worth the money. …
- Answered by Ashley H
Can I use these with my Imac?
- Asked by Christopher W from Morrow
Yes! I just bought these (they are amazing - and I'm very picky so…!) The iPhone/iPod cable included Yes! I just bought these (they are amazing - and I'm very picky so…!) The iPhone/iPod cable included with the headphones work with my MacBook Air, so they should work with your iMac with no problems. I can even use the remote on the cord - it pauses, skips forward/backward, etc, even when plugged into my Air. Of course, the headphones also come with a standard headphone jack (sans remote), which will work with non-Apple products. …
- Answered by Jennifer K L from Waitara