The Sena UltraSlim case protects your iPad with Smart Cover in leather luxury while keeping it beautifully lean. The slim curve-hugging leather and micro velvet lining is as close to nothing as you can get while still safeguarding your iPad. Individually handcrafted from pebble-textured genuine leather, the UltraSlim is perfect for slipping your iPad into your briefcase or messenger bag.
- Choice of models to fit iPad or iPad mini with Smart Cover
- Super-thin leather design
- Light, zero-bulk protective layer
- Hand-crafted from the finest full-grain, pebble leather
- Soft velvet interior lining
- Great for slipping into briefcases and bags
- Convenient bottom pull-tab for easy release of iPad
- Stitching along opening for added detail
Did you notice?Full-grain leather comes from the top layer of the hide, ensuring superior look and quality.
Apple Recommends ForSafely carry and protect your iPad with Smart Cover in your briefcase or messenger bag.
What's in the Box?
- Sena UltraSlim Case for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 8.5 in./21.59 cm
- Width: 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Weight: 11.2 oz./317.51 g
- Length: 5.93 in./15.06 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SHD113ALUS
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616032330
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where is the iPad Air product... Or, how can I order it?
- Asked by Barbara P from Newport Beach
Works with iPad Air? How does the release work?
- Asked by Dixie K from Hilo
There is a different version for the iPad Air. There is no release mechanism - the iPad simply slide There is a different version for the iPad Air. There is no release mechanism - the iPad simply slides out. The magnet at the bottom just turns the iPad off much like the smart covers do. …
- Answered by Carl J