The Jabra SPORT Wireless+ Bluetooth AE Headphones are a convenient wireless alternative to traditional headphones. The Jabra SPORT Wireless+ Headphones connect to your iPhone, iPad or iPod using Bluetooth technology, making it easy to exercise while listening to music, or even just talk on your iPhone wirelessly.
Clear wireless signal
There's no decline in sound quality when you go wireless with Jabra SPORT Wireless+ Bluetooth Headphones. Outstanding wireless technology gives you impressively crisp and clear audio.
Built-in FM radio
If you want to leave your iOS device at home, your favourite FM radio station is just a click away. Simply tune and store the stations you love and enjoy your workout.
Headphones lock in and won't fall out
This headset is designed to lock into your ears so you can focus on your workout. The behind-the-ear shape and selection of seven different eargels means you'll get the perfect fit no matter how intense your exercise.
Get deep into your training with serious sound and powerful bass. Jabra Sport Wireless+ directs sound straight into your ears with noise-isolating eargels for deep bass and rich audio.
Jabra Sport Wireless+ is fully integrated with Endomondo and comes with a free three-month subscription to Endomondo Premium*, an online fitness universe. Endomondo gives you audio feedback and pep talks throughout your workouts to help you reach your training goals. Using GPS, the app tracks your route, distance, duration, split times, energy consumption and more. The app also remembers all the details to your previous workouts so you can get an overview of your past performances.
Personal Jabra Sport Wireless+ is fully integrated with Endomondo and comes with a free three-month subscription to Endomondo Premium*, an online fitness universe. Endomondo gives you audio feedback and pep talks throughout your workouts to help you reach your training goals. Using GPS, the app tracks your route, distance, duration, split times, calorie consumption, and more. The app also remembers all the details to your previous workouts so you can have an overview of your past performances.
- Wirelessly listen to music and take calls during workouts
- Rain, dust and shock protection
- Works with the most popular health and fitness apps in the App Store in iTunes
- Touch controls let you skip tracks, adjust the volume and answer and end calls
- Wind noise protection with wind-shielded microphone
- Powerful bass
- Built-in FM radio
Did you notice?The headphones have a built-in FM radio, so if you don't have access to your iOS device, you can still listen to your favourite radio stations.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably listening to music while exercising, or taking calls wirelessly on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Sport Wireless+ Bluetooth AE Headphones
- Seven pairs of eargels
- Fit clip
- USB charging cable
- Endomondo Premium* voucher
- Quick start guide
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Stand By Time: Up to 120 hours
- Mfr. Part Number: 357551-1200
- UPC or EAN No.: 5707055033759
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Requires iOS 5 or later and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 or an iPad with cellular capability.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
I bought these for running, but they didn't even make it that far. I took them out of the box and started to fit the yellow ear pl I bought these for running, but they didn't even make it that far. I took them out of the box and started to fit the yellow ear plugs to cushion the inner-ear...but be careful as they are extremely fragile and i broke 2 of them before getting started! Once I managed to get some plugs fitted, i put on the earphone....and my gosh are they uncomfortable!! Not around the ear but inner-ear. But that is not the worst of it...the sound quality is like the quality you expect from a 1980's over-ear set of earphones....tinny and horrid.
Do NOT purchase these...at least for me they were not what one expects! Apple was great and took them back...and i exchanged them for some Beats...very happy now!
Well done Apple for making amends! …
- Written by Tate H from Guildford
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work for ipod nano 16gb 2010
- Asked by Richard B from Pawtucket
No answers yet