These Speck cases are super-thin and light to maintain the sleek profile of your MacBook Air. At just 1.5 mm the durable hard shell protects your MacBook from scuffs and scratches. The glossy case comes in two pieces which are easy to snap on and snap off, so you protect your MacBook on the go and show off its smooth edges. Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your MacBook stable and secure on hard surfaces.
- Ultra-thin shell at just 1.5 mm
- Durable plastic protects from scratches and scuffs
- Sleek, glossy two-piece design easily snaps on and off
- Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your notebook stable and secure
Did you notice?The clear, glossy finish lets the fine design of your MacBook – and the Apple logo – shine through.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook without changing its looks.
What's in the Box?
- Speck SmartShell Case
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A2363
- UPC or EAN No.: 848709004918
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Speck recommends cleaning your case before you put it on your MacBook and then once a month thereafter to avoid any build-up of dust or dirt. Simply wipe it with a soft, clean cloth or rinse with warm, soapy water. Before re-applying the case, make sure it’s completely dry and wipe down your Mac to remove any dust or particles.
Ratings & Reviews
Protection for your Devices
When you buy a great product like the MacBook Air you want to protect it. I have tried certain companies over the years to protect When you buy a great product like the MacBook Air you want to protect it. I have tried certain companies over the years to protect my various incarnations of MacBooks. Speck have been the most reliable overtime and I have never been disappointed. I bought a MacBook Air June 2012 and a Speck case for it. I have had the MacBook Air 19 months now and am only on my second Speck case, they protect the MacBook Air well and last well. …
- Written by Jon J from Inverness
DON'T BUY RUBBISH BROKE AFTER 3 MONTHS
Great idea very poorly executed, bottom half never fitted well but now will not stay on at all and small piece of plastic that is Great idea very poorly executed, bottom half never fitted well but now will not stay on at all and small piece of plastic that is supposed to hold bottom piece on has broken due, I think, to the amount of times having to clip the bottom piece on.
Very poor design, style over function, would not have purchased if there had been any reviews like this.
Should not be for sale on the Apple Store, as the quality is so so poor.
My advice would be DO NOT PURCHASE , SAVE YOUR MONEY.
Disgruntled customer …
- Written by Michele H from Higher Heath
21 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
If I buy a shell for my macbook pro 13" will it still fit inside the Thule 13 striven deluxe carrying case?
- Asked by John S from Moreno Valley
Yes, I have both. Its a tight fit but it can be done.
- Answered by Theresa T from Palm Harbor
Does the clear case yellow with time?
- Asked by Jason M from North Las Vegas
No, my mum has the clear one and it looks good a year later. However the little tabs that hold the c No, my mum has the clear one and it looks good a year later. However the little tabs that hold the case on have all fallen off and the cases no longer stays on! …
- Answered by Ayeshea S
Hi i just bought a 11.6 macbook.can a case of 11' fit mine? then if not why not selling of 11.6 ? thanks.
- Asked by Mohamed S from Abudhabi
Huh? What is the question? The 11" Speck shell is made for the 11" Macbook Air. The 11.6" is the act Huh? What is the question? The 11" Speck shell is made for the 11" Macbook Air. The 11.6" is the actual screen dimensions but Apple doesn't sell the Macbook Air as the 11.6" model. …
- Answered by Steven C from Browns Mills
Does this fit the white macbook 13inch 2006 0r 2008 model??
- Asked by James D from Palmerston North