Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your device from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your device.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which moulds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 0.79 in./2 cm
- Width: 7.76 in./19.7 cm
- Weight: 9.52 oz./270 g
- Length: 12.01 in./30.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3259
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517320931
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Has anyone experienced this case leaving marks on the laptop?
- Asked by Chris S
Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another one of these cases again. …
- Answered by Erin G from San Angelo
Why is it that the material of the purple case is two different colors? Is the darker part of the purple a rubber part?
- Asked by Olivia J from Davison
i can't really decide between the black or the clear one as i can't see them in the store, so any recommendations from personal experience?
- Asked by Omar A from Beaverton
Is the purple case as bright as the color in the picture or is a tad bit duller? What about the grey one? Which one is better?
- Asked by Roena Joyce G from Oton
I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its sti I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its still nice. (i like it) …
- Answered by Emma J from Sydney