Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your device from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your device.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which moulds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 0.98 in./2.5 cm
- Width: 9.96 in./25.3 cm
- Weight: 14.82 oz./420 g
- Length: 14.37 in./36.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3710
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517327169
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I was a little worried after reading the last review, but I bought it anyway and it snapped on perfectly. It is very smooth and di I was a little worried after reading the last review, but I bought it anyway and it snapped on perfectly. It is very smooth and didn't add too much weight. I much prefer it to my previous case, which cracked too soon after "snapping" it on. I don't understand why it isn't available in more colours. …
- Written by Sara A from London
The snap is not so snappy
The case is perfect for the macbook pro, however, it suffers from the usual defect which many suffer from which is that the snap o The case is perfect for the macbook pro, however, it suffers from the usual defect which many suffer from which is that the snap on clips on the base of the the unit do not actually SNAP into place. It kind of rests on top of the lip and comes away from the base, which is not good for a £60 quid case. I am trying very hard to live with it, because i think the case deserves my perseverance. …
- Written by colin B from MANSFIELD
4 of 4 people found this useful
Fits late 2013 MBP perfectly, its worth every penny would recommend to anyone keen on protecting their notebook..
- Written by King N from Leeds
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it cover the mic area?
- Asked by Kar Ning K from Auburn
With regards to the case for the 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, it does not cover the microphones. This With regards to the case for the 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, it does not cover the microphones. This model has a dual microphone configuration; the case has two holes where the two microphones are clearly exposed. Hope this helps!! …
- Answered by Robert C
With the case on will the screen open farther than 90 degrees?
- Asked by Betty J from Florence
Yes, for me it opens back as wide as it does without the case.
- Answered by Jenna L from Brooklyn
At almost $100, is this Tech 21 Impact Case considerably better than the Speck, Kuzy or other cases in terms of shell material & protection?
- Asked by Jeffrey C from Haworth
Yes, this shell is significantly better than others and well worth the extra expense. It's lightweig Yes, this shell is significantly better than others and well worth the extra expense. It's lightweight and fits perfectly, the installation is a piece of cake, as is removing it. The Tech21 Impact Case has not hindered the original appearance of my Mac (no scratches or scuffs) and unlike other shells I have purchased, the weight of it doesn't force my screen to fall back if opened slightly exceeding 90 degrees. So in a nutshell, the Tech21 Impact Snap Case is PERFECT, PRETTY and you can continue to strut around as a confident Mac owner as the transparent shell allows the "one and only" apple logo to shine through. ENJOY and Keep On Keepin On! …
- Answered by Jamie P from Wichita
Will this case fit the earlier version of macbook air? I have a 2010 11" MacBook Air.
- Asked by Darren B from Seattle
Is the case soft or hard?
- Asked by Marian W from Clonmel
This is a hard case with a smooth feel to it.
- Answered by Hyung Y from Bothell