Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your device from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your device.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which moulds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 0.87 in./2.2 cm
- Width: 9.13 in./23.2 cm
- Weight: 13.23 oz./375 g
- Length: 12.99 in./33 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3706
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517327046
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
i can't really decide between the black or the clear one as i can't see them in the store, so any recommendations from personal experience?
- Asked by Omar A from Beaverton
Will this fit my late 2011 MacBook Pro 13 Inch?
- Asked by Eman G from Atlanta
will this fit the new 2015 macbook retina?
- Asked by Soksamnang Y from Cedar Park
How to clean the Tech21 Impact Snap Case?
- Asked by Kelan L from Maple
I use a mix of 50/50 distilled (clear now dark) vinegar, and water. Just the normal kind you buy fro I use a mix of 50/50 distilled (clear now dark) vinegar, and water. Just the normal kind you buy from the supermarket.
Mix it with regular tap water and use a normal household spray bottle (thats clear of any old detergent).
Spray a small amount onto the case, and use a microfibre cloth to wipe dry. Keep wiping until dry. If there's still signs of smudges, just repeat. Leaves everything streak free.
Works for me everytime.
BTW, you can use the same mixture for all around the house, and on windows and mirrors. …
- Answered by Pascal D