Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your device from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your device.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which moulds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 0.87 in./2.2 cm
- Width: 9.13 in./23.2 cm
- Weight: 13.23 oz./375 g
- Length: 12.99 in./33 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3261
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517320993
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
With the case on will the screen open farther than 90 degrees?
- Asked by Betty J from Florence
Yes, for me it opens back as wide as it does without the case.
- Answered by Jenna L from Brooklyn
does it cover the mic area?
- Asked by Kar Ning K from Auburn
With regards to the case for the 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, it does not cover the microphones. This With regards to the case for the 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, it does not cover the microphones. This model has a dual microphone configuration; the case has two holes where the two microphones are clearly exposed. Hope this helps!! …
- Answered by Robert C
At almost $100, is this Tech 21 Impact Case considerably better than the Speck, Kuzy or other cases in terms of shell material & protection?
- Asked by Jeffrey C from Haworth
Yes, this shell is significantly better than others and well worth the extra expense. It's lightweig Yes, this shell is significantly better than others and well worth the extra expense. It's lightweight and fits perfectly, the installation is a piece of cake, as is removing it. The Tech21 Impact Case has not hindered the original appearance of my Mac (no scratches or scuffs) and unlike other shells I have purchased, the weight of it doesn't force my screen to fall back if opened slightly exceeding 90 degrees. So in a nutshell, the Tech21 Impact Snap Case is PERFECT, PRETTY and you can continue to strut around as a confident Mac owner as the transparent shell allows the "one and only" apple logo to shine through. ENJOY and Keep On Keepin On! …
- Answered by Jamie P from Wichita
Will this case fit the earlier version of macbook air? I have a 2010 11" MacBook Air.
- Asked by Darren B from Seattle
Is the case soft or hard?
- Asked by Marian W from Clonmel
This is a hard case with a smooth feel to it.
- Answered by Hyung Y from Bothell
Would this shell be at all protective if the mac were dropped?
- Asked by Barbara B from Florham Park
In my opinion this will definitely protect against bumps but it may not be protective against a full In my opinion this will definitely protect against bumps but it may not be protective against a full drop on a concrete. …
- Answered by Hyung Y from Bothell