The Philips In.Sight Wide Angle HD Home Monitor is a Wi-Fi camera that enables you to keep an eye on your home wherever you are via your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The In.Sight+ app provides access to live video via your iOS device so you can check your home when you're not there, watch your baby from another room or keep an eye on pets when you're not home.
Motion and sound sensors
Easy to set up and install, the Philips In.Sight monitor comes with built-in sound- and motion-detection technology. The In.Sight monitor can be set to automatically start recording when sound or movement is detected. All recorded videos are then stored as events in the cloud and a notification will be sent to your iOS device.
Connect with the In.Sight+ app
The free In.Sight+ app, available to download from the App Store, lets you view multiple In.Sight monitors and also enables you to receive real-time motion and sound alerts via push notifications.
Push to talk via your iPhone or iPad
With the In.Sight monitor, you can not only keep an eye on your home, but also talk to your loved ones. Simply press "talk" on your iPhone or iPad to easily and instantly communicate with whoever is on the other end.
Share monitors with friends and family
Allow your family and friends to view your monitors and let them watch your home for you. The In.Sight+ app lets you share each monitor with other users so that they have access to live video.
- Quick and easy to set up
- Wi-Fi enabled for versatile placement anywhere in the home
- Free In.Sight+ app available on App Store
- Receive real-time motion and sound alerts via push notifications
- Video encrypted for a secure connection
- High-definition video quality
- Securely share monitors with family and friends
- Wide-angle lens
Did you notice?In addition to keeping an eye on your home, you can also talk to your loved ones via the In.Sight monitor.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping an eye on things at home or in another room when you're not there.
What's in the Box?
- Philips In.Sight Wide Angle HD Home Monitor (x2 for the twin pack)
- USB power adaptor (x2 for the twin pack)
- USB cable (x2 for the twin pack)
- Wall mount and fittings (x2 for the twin pack)
- User manual
- Power Source: AC, External power supply
- Height: 11.5 cm/4.5 in.
- Width: 6.5 cm/2.6 in.
- Weight: 182 g
- Length: 6.5 cm/2.6 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581685225
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
In.Sight+ (aka InSightHD)
Please Note: In.Sight+ is for Philips In.Sight HD wide‑angle home monitor M120 and HD baby monitor B120N only. For other Philips monitors please use the In.Sight app.
Philips In.Sight are cloud based Wi-Fi monitors, powered by Ivideon that allow you to watch what’s going on anytime, anywhere.
The In.Sight+ app provides live audio and video using 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi networks.
In.Sight+ lets you:
• Check your home while you are away
• Watch your baby sleeping from another room
• See what the kids are up to whilst you’re still at work
• Keep an eye on pets when you not there
With In.Sight+ you can:
• Have unlimited live video streaming
• Create a free account with secure access
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors
• Receive real-time motion and sound alerts via push notifications
• Share your monitor access to your family and friends
• Record and review events triggered by motion/sound (optional)
• Recordings are uploaded to the Ivideon Cloud storage (optional)
• Events are stored for up to 7-days or 30-days (optional)
Philips In.Sight home monitors provide:
• Quick and easy set-up
• Fully Encrypted for secure connections
• Built-in sound and motion detection technology
• Offers wall-mounting option for best possible placement …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent Camera! (Just make sure you download the right app!!)
My new camera is the business, a doddle to set up & great video straight to my iPhone. One word of advice, download the right app! My new camera is the business, a doddle to set up & great video straight to my iPhone. One word of advice, download the right app! There are two apps on the app store which are similar and you'll need the BLUE In.Sight+ app (with 'iVideon' written in it) I tried the 'purple' In.Sight app and the camera wouldn't connect. Apart from that it's great, sound and video is clear and very stable. Nice product. …
- Written by Fiona P from chiddingfold
30 of 30 people found this useful
there's a right app (+) and a wrong app (without the +) ...I'm appy now
So the camera needed an app, no big deal I imagined. But it turns out that Phillips have two apps, both of which appear right for So the camera needed an app, no big deal I imagined. But it turns out that Phillips have two apps, both of which appear right for the camera, but only one of them actually is! Marketing idiots maybe, but now that I've got the correct app I'm, er, 'appy. Just make sure you don't download the in.sight app if it says 'Philips' under it and has a singler speaker icon. I discovered you need the app that has 'Invideon' writton on it instead, has two speakers sitting under a cloud, and has a plus sign (+) next to it so that it reads 'in.sight+.' …
- Written by felix J
22 of 22 people found this useful
Great Home Monitor
Once i figured out the old Insight app I had didn't support this and there was another newer + app everything worked tickety boo. Once i figured out the old Insight app I had didn't support this and there was another newer + app everything worked tickety boo. Must remember to read the manual better next time. Anyway this is a great device for keeping an eye on things. I use it to keep an eye on when my cleaner comes and goes but I'm sure you can find another reason for having it yourself. …
- Written by Jamie E from Elstree
14 of 16 people found this useful
Love Love Love is all i have....
Recently in Berlin for a week, missing my family and wanting to see them after a long few days, dialed in using the app, I was ama Recently in Berlin for a week, missing my family and wanting to see them after a long few days, dialed in using the app, I was amazed at the quality of the video, there were the kids on the Sofa chilling out ;o).. I was so chuffed to see them and then my naughty side got the better of me as I remembered the two way speaker.... id love to have replayed the moment they jumped off the Sofa when "Daddy's" boomed out into the room "Hi Boys, Just wanted to say I how much I love and miss you...." they then proceeded to muck around and do silly dances for my benefit :o) A great gadget bringing me closer to my family... and yes... you can record all this for posterity. …
- Written by Conrad M from Winnersh
3 of 3 people found this useful
camera going offline every minute
picture is always refreshing every 5 sec
the sound is always buzzing or no sound for 2 or 3min camera going offline every minute
picture is always refreshing every 5 sec
the sound is always buzzing or no sound for 2 or 3min.
plus if you have a pbm you have to contact ivideon and not philips(only by email)! I thought I bought a philips product? …
- Written by Emmanuel M from MAIDSTONE
2 of 7 people found this useful
Great kit for a peace of mind!
Bought this for my flat before going on a long holiday abroad. Very easy to install and the app is pretty straightforward. Was abl Bought this for my flat before going on a long holiday abroad. Very easy to install and the app is pretty straightforward. Was able to check up on the flat while being 2000 miles away, would definitely recommend for a peace of mind. The voice function is a nice touch. …
- Written by Roman G from Surbiton
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can it be mounted up side down, is there a setting to ensure the image is rotated if it is mounted upside down.
- Asked by Andrew C
Hi. Yes there's a rotation option on the software
- Answered by David H
Hey Miguel, I have this monitor as well. I checked the app and there is no time specific recording f Hey Miguel, I have this monitor as well. I checked the app and there is no time specific recording function. I get alerts whenever sound or motion is detected in my front room. The videos recorded basically last as long as there is disturbance or activity in the room the monitor is placed in. I sent some of my recommendations to Philips for additional features. Who knows, perhaps they will add this in a future app update! Quality of picture is great BTW! …
- Answered by Ben B