The Just Mobile Highway Duo car charger provides a simple, versatile way to charge up to two iPhone, iPod or iPad devices at one time. The dual-purpose car charger features a built-in Lightning cable, while an additional USB port allows you to simultaneously charge a second iOS device. Designed to fit seamlessly in your car's cigarette lighter port, the Highway Duo Car Charger is the easy way to keep your iPhone, iPod or iPad charged when you're on the road.
- Built-in Lightning cable with 2.1A output for fast charge
- Additional USB port with 1A output allows you to charge a second device
- Fused for surge protection
- Green micro-LED power light
- Capped with high-grade aluminium for a stylish finish
Did you notice?The charger has an additional USB port, allowing you to charge a second iOS device with either a Lightning or 30-pin connector.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPhone, iPad or iPod when you're on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Just Mobile Highway Duo Car Charger
- User manual
- Height: 2.5 cm/1 in.
- Width: 2.5 cm/1 in.
- Weight: 45 g
- Length: 6.8 cm/2.7 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: CC-158/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712176185912
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this car charger work in a cigarette lighter? or just the power outlet in a car?
- Asked by Susan M from San Luis Obispo
Yes, you can use it in the lighter.
For most intents and purposes those are the same... FYI I w Yes, you can use it in the lighter.
For most intents and purposes those are the same... FYI I would not use the heating cigarette lighter in a "power outlet" as it may not be equipped to deal with the heat but for everything else you can pretty much use them interchangeably. …
- Answered by Daniel D from Rodeo
Can I use it with my iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Janni S
Yes, you can. The iPhone 5, 5S and 5C all use the "lightning" charger.
- Answered by Aidan F from Lake Mary