The Incase City Sleeve for iPad delivers complete protection in a simple, modern design. It combines a form-fitting coated poly exterior with a cushioned, faux-fur lined interior to wrap your iPad in snug safety.
- Complete iPad protection
- Triple-coated weather- and scratch-resistant material
- Plush faux-fur lining
- Custom zip pull
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?The plush padded interior lining helps prevent scuffs and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguarding your iPad against scuffs and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Incase City Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60439
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450132693
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does case fit with keyboard
- Asked by Yolanda M from Goleta
Yes! I have this case and the logitech ultrathin keyboard, and it all fits in the case nicely.
- Answered by Mary P from Grants Pass
Is this made for iPad air
- Asked by David J. S from New York
There are two sizes of these sleeves. One for iPad Mini and one for iPad. The bigger one fits all 10 There are two sizes of these sleeves. One for iPad Mini and one for iPad. The bigger one fits all 10" iPad models. The smaller one fits both iPad Mini and iPad Mini Retina. …
- Answered by Rafal J
Will it fit with a smart cover and a stylus as well?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from Cincinnati
Under the reviews, someone mentioned that it fits with the smart cover like a glove. Not sure about Under the reviews, someone mentioned that it fits with the smart cover like a glove. Not sure about the stylus. …
- Answered by Ethan S from Shreveport