The Disney Creativity Studio App and Smart Stylus for iPad, iPhone and iPod provide a creative experience with the Disney characters you and your kids know and love. Real Disney artists teach you how to draw your favourite characters, guiding you through intuitive step-by-step tutorials.
With over twelve drawing tools, the Smart Stylus makes your Creativity Studio experience rich and lifelike. The wireless connection means you can easily flip the stylus to erase or shake it to achieve "magical" art effects. Let your creativity flow and change your drawing tools and line thickness for the most precise drawings. You can add stickers, backgrounds and frames to give that personal touch to your drawings.
Download the free app for activities including tracing, connect the dots and colouring, at the touch of your Apple device’s screen.
- More than 400 unique “pages” of fun activities including learn-to-draw, colouring, tracing and connect the dots
- Stylus works wirelessly; virtually no set-up required
- Palette of more than 30 colours
- Real Disney artists provide step-by-step instructions for drawing Disney characters
- Create all your favourite characters from Monsters University, Disney Princess, Doc McStuffins, Minnie Mouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Sofia the First, Minnie's Bowtique and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Did you notice?The stylus requires virtually no set-up and connects wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Apple Recommends ForLearn to draw with your favourite characters with the Smart Stylus and the Disney Creativity Studio App for you Apple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Smart Stylus (AA battery included)
- Protective carry case
- Free app redemption code for Disney Creativity Studio app
- Quick start guide
- Width: 1.91 cm/0.75 in
- Length: 15.88 cm/6.25 in
- Mfr. Part Number: DCS-18Av1
- UPC or EAN No.: 092298915340
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Disney Creativity Studio
* Selected by Apple as a 'New And Noteworthy' Entertainment app!
* Includes amazing new features!
Turn your iPad into an artist’s studio with Disney Creativity Studio. Let real Disney artists teach you how to draw your favorite Disney characters. An easy to use and intuitive instructional guide will help you perfect your skills to create amazing artwork that you’ll love to show off to your friends and family. Engaging activities like Tracing, Connect the Dots, Coloring and more provide hours of fun.
We’ve invited more of your favorite Disney and Disney Junior characters to join the fun!
Now, explore limitless creativity with your friends from:
•Jake and the Never Land Pirates
•Sofia the First
•Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
**GET THIS APP FOR FREE when you purchase the Disney Creativity Studio smart stylus that magically interacts with the Creativity Studio App. The smart stylus provides a fun filled realistic drawing experience through special features and tools like pencil, marker, ink pen, crayon and stamper!
•Interact with so many of your favorite Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Pluto.
•Over 45 unique “pages” of fun activities including coloring, tracing and connect the dots.
•Real Disney artists provide step-by-step instructions to draw your favorite Disney characters.
•An extensive color palette of over 30 colors available at your fingertips.
•Advanced software algorithms make your drawing strokes look lifelike and beautiful
•Save and share creations with friends and family.
•High resolution graphics compatible with iPad Retina Display
For FAQ, product support and additional information please visit ww.ekids.com
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter and she loves it but the best thing is I couldn't let go of it first before she got a loo I bought this for my 7 year old daughter and she loves it but the best thing is I couldn't let go of it first before she got a look in.
It does everything and more it will amuse anyone for a long time.
I would highly recommend this amazing little stylus easy to hold and very sensitive on the iPad to. …
- Written by Steven D from Southampton
11 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this function as a normal tablet pen, or will it only work with the app?
- Asked by Catherine C from Gloucester
what is the difference between deluxe stylus and smart stylus?
- Asked by Iuliia S from Brooklyn
Both products are same. The only difference is that in Deluxe you will get more unique unlocked page Both products are same. The only difference is that in Deluxe you will get more unique unlocked pages around 400 to draw. Whereas in smart stylus you will get only 45 unlocked pages. …
- Answered by Parvinder S