The Bose SoundTouch 30 is a one-piece Wi-Fi music system that lets you wirelessly stream music from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. If you have an existing home Wi-Fi network, you're ready to enjoy deep, rich, room-filling sound brought to life by waveguide technology. The free SoundTouch app helps you easily personalise up to six presets. Once set, the system gives you simple control with just one touch.
- Play music wirelessly from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with AirPlay
- Listen to your favourite music at the touch of a button with six personalised presets
- Exclusive Bose waveguide speaker technology produces deep, rich sound
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network - no extra equipment necessary
- Free SoundTouch app for your Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch provides more powerful control, or use the included remote for quick control
- Easily add an additional system at any time for a multi-room listening experience
- Along with Wi-Fi, source connections include a 3.5 mm auxiliary input
Did you notice?Exclusive Bose waveguide speaker technology produces deep, rich, room-filling sound.
Apple Recommends ForSharing the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with wireless convenience.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Wi-Fi Music System
- Remote control
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, USB
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Drivers: Two 2-inch mid-range drivers, one 4.4-inch woofer
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 24.64 cm/9.7 in.
- Width: 43.43 cm/17.1 in.
- Weight: 9.03 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 355589-1200
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607827
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
SoundTouch™ app from Bose –
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is Spotify one of the "internet radio" applications can be streamed through wi-fi on this device?
- Asked by Kevyn D from New York
If you have the app on your iOS device then you can stream it from that device to Bose SoundTouch. H If you have the app on your iOS device then you can stream it from that device to Bose SoundTouch. However spottily is not supposed in the system natively. you would still need the iOS device with the spotify app. …
- Answered by Soumya D from Bellepoint
is it compatible with MacBook Air ??
- Asked by Nasser M from Hurghada-red Sea
Any Mac or iOS device has native AirPlay streaming built-in, PLUS any Mac, Windows PC, iOS device or Any Mac or iOS device has native AirPlay streaming built-in, PLUS any Mac, Windows PC, iOS device or Android device can download the free Bose SoundTouch app for full control. Because these can stream over AirPlay direct from an Apple device or over your Wifi from thousands of internet radio stations and Pandora, and more services on the way, you're not limited. VERY cool systems, WAY better than docks or Bluetooth. …
- Answered by Nate N from Portland
do i need to leave my laptop on when i play music through my iPad?
- Asked by Angela S