Take your music from room to room with the Bose® SoundTouch™ Portable Wi-Fi Music System. It lets you wirelessly stream music from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch at the touch of a button. If you have an existing home Wi-Fi network, you’re ready to enjoy rich, room-filling sound anywhere in your house. And the rechargeable lithium ion battery keeps it playing for hours.
- Play music wirelessly from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with AirPlay
- Portable design lets you take it from room to room
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows for hours of listening
- Clear, room-filling sound from a compact system
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network - no extra equipment necessary
- Free SoundTouch™ app for your Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch provides more powerful control, or use the included remote for quick control
- Easily add additional system at any time for a multi-room listening experience
- Along with Wi-Fi, source connections include a 3.5mm auxiliary input
Did you notice?Personalised presets let you select your favourite music with the push of a button.
Apple Recommends ForSharing the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with wireless convenience.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundTouch™ Portable Wi-Fi Music System
- Remote control
- AC power adapter
- USB cable
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, USB
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Two 60 mm full-range drivers
- Power Source: AC
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 14.85 cm/5.8 in.
- Width: 24.83 cm/9.8 in.
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Length: 6.4 cm/2.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 355150-1200
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607131
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
SoundTouch™ app from Bose –
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the Bose soundtouch portable system when not at home using the internet connection through my iPad or phone??
- Asked by Ivana B from Sydney
yes, but both will need to connect to the wi-fi where you are... ie as a new airplay set up. This ma yes, but both will need to connect to the wi-fi where you are... ie as a new airplay set up. This may or may not always be possible depending on the wi-fi provider eg in a cafe etc.
However, you can always use a 3.5mm plug lead from the headphone socket and plug it in directly in the back - not ideal, but it will overcome any issues of connecting to wi-fi that may happen away from home. …
- Answered by David C from Riverwood
Can the Bose SoundTouch play music directly from my iCloud iTunes library using only my home WiFi?
- Asked by Miles M from Bozeman
yes, but, you will have to link it via airplay (as you would with any airplay speaker) - in fact, an yes, but, you will have to link it via airplay (as you would with any airplay speaker) - in fact, any mac/ipod/ipad in your house can stream music to this via airplay... so, your itunes library, regardless of where it 'lives', will send music to this... …
- Answered by David C from Riverwood